Chapter 12

*Ja Hoon's POV*

"Ya, Kimja~ wait here a minute.", Soon hyung suddenly ordered as he started to walk her inside the library. Just what the heck is he planning to do now?

Soon after...

*Blug~!

The library's main door swung open, and there I saw Jo Eun rushing towards the hallway without even looking back at me. Followed by Soon hyung who's scratching the back of his head, his face looking all shocked as well.

"Hyung! 뭐했어요(what did you do)?", I asked him immediately, wrinkling my brows. There has to be something, tsk.

"Uhmm, well...", he began. Aishhh! Now I get it~! (>_<

"Jo Eunie, wait up!", I yelled as I started to run as fast as I could, thinking that I could catch her. She's so fast, though.

Until I ended up panting so bad as I stopped running to chase her. She's already outside the building when I stopped. Tsch~ I shouldn't have... This IS Soon hyung's fault, really! I bet he tried to play prank on the kid again. Arghhh~ ...>_<

'*Sigh... Now, who's going to walk home with me? Ugh~ Soon hyung, really?!', I thought to myself as I started to walk, grabbing my phone from my pocket so I could call Jio hyung.

*kkkrrriiiiiingggg, kkkkrrriiiiiiiinngggg. . . Click!

"여보세요?(hello)", answered Jio hyung from the other line.

"여보세요, 형~(hello, hyung) I'm on my way home right now. I'll be there for about a minute or three.", I stated, walking past the school gates. Not until I saw the three guys walking, about few blocks away from me. Jo Eun, KD, and Sang Min.

"네, 네, 네...(ye, ye, ye) Just hurry up. Ha ha... But where's Jo Eun anyway? Is she with you right now?", he asked. I was already thinking about running towards them when there comes these five guys popping out from the corner of the street right after the three kids passed over it.

"Uhh, no. She's with Sang Min and Kang Dae.", I plainly said, still observing the five guys. Not until I started to recognize one of them.

"Seung Heon?", I blurted. Oh shoot! (ノ_<) I forgot about Jio hyung~ tsch..

"뭐?(what) What about him?", he replied.

"A-ah, nothing, nothing. I gotta hang up now then.", I said, hanging up the call. *Sigh, just as I expected. But I needed to slow down. They might notice me walking behind them if I moved faster.

. . . .

'Ah, right!', I thought to myself right when the idea popped out on my mind. I started to grab my phone so to send an SMS to the two guys walking with Jo Eun.