Chapter 64

A/N:  Just for the sake I added a music, pft xD

--------------------

*Hyang Soon's POV*

I woke up with the sound of rain pouring hard outside the window. Opening my eyes as I turn my head to the side, I saw a blurry figure of a person beside me. Blinking it a few times, my vision slowly got clearer and looking at the person beside me, it revealed Dong Min's sleeping face and he was lying on a futon on the floor right next to mine.

Getting up from my bed, I felt a pain shot right up into my head, causing me to suddenly let out a slight groan. For a moment or two, I sat up on my bed with my knee bent up and my elbow resting on top of it. As I tried recalling last night's happenings, a heavy sigh quickly escaped my mouth.

I remember just a few occurrences about last night. After work, I went to a bar with my friend Mark. We've talked for a while in there but I can't remember what it was we've talked about. All I know is that we've talked about a lot of things while drinking. And then there's this girl, a waitress from there (I guess), who went beside me and... I don't know, I think she was asking me for a bill or something. And then there's this another girl wearing a black short skirt and a white fitted T-Shirt who walked up to Mark from the... somewhere, I don't know. She sat beside him that time and they started talking.

I can't remember the rest of what happened, but for sure, I didn't do anything weird or wrong. I just drank until I got dizzy already that I had to call Yi Ahn to pick me up from the bar. *Sigh... I think I've caught a cold last night though, or did I?

"Ugh... Oh. What's this?", as I began to move slowly and tried getting up from my bed, I noticed a paper folded in half that was lying beside my pillow. I scratched the back of my neck as I saw it and reached my hand out to pick it up before going back to my old position. Unfolding the paper, it revealed to be a letter from...

"Ja Hoon? He went here?", I thought as I glanced at the bottom side of the paper. His name was written under the word, 'sincerely', and the writings... it's long. I wonder what's in here.

"Hyung!

Good morning! Ha ha. Did you sleep well? Hope you did. Yi Ahn called me by the phone last night to pick you up at the bar. He couldn't come he said so he asked me if I could. Hyung, why'd you drink so much like that? You know I heard from Shin Young and the others that you've been drinking and coming home late since last month. When I came to the mansion, I saw him and Dong Min waiting outside, I asked them what they're doing there and they said they're waiting for you to come. They said they've been doing that since you started coming home drunk. Hyung, can you tell me what's going on?"