Chapter 28

*Dong Min's POV*

***Fashback***

".. Jo Eun-ah... Joo Eun-ah 아가곰~", Shin called out as he was creasing his brows. This was actually the second time of him sleep talking like this. And all he ever said is Jo Eun's name, *sigh.

But then it came...

"Why him?", he blurted all of a sudden. Few seconds after which, his eyes began to produce tears as he creased his brows even more. Soon hyung and KD were both as shock as I am, just like that.

"Hyung, what's he saying?", I asked curiously. Because sometimes, Shin doesn't tell anybody about his secrets, except for Jo Eun. She's always with him, you know? But these past few days, I don't know what happened with the both of them, really.

"Hyung! What to--"

"Shhh~", Soon hyung shushed, crossing his arms onto his chest, waiting for Shin's words.

. . . .

"Hyung, can't we just wake em'--", started KD, and the unexpected began to explode right before our eyes...

"Jo Eun-ah. . ."

. . . .

"왜저래? 난 질투예요 (why? I'm jealous)...", he finally muttered and changed his lying position, his left eye leaving a single tear before letting us face his back with a literal confusion written in our faces except for only one person.

***End of Flashback***

"Oish--, Ya! What the heck is wrong with you?!"

"Ha? w-why, hyung? Ah!!", I gave him a confused look, only to get a harsh smack right on the back of my head. I almost want to say something because of his sudden action when he averted his eyes to something beside me which woke me up and just shaped an 'o' with my mouth.

I literally am out of my mind now switching on the blender without its lid. Gah! ( / A < )

"Ya, what's bothering you, seriously?", KD questioned. Truth is, I couldn't still believe that that guy's liking our Jo Eun this much. Darn! I mean, although KD already had informed us about him liking her before, the impact of reality's just... *sigh~ I sure hope that girl will be just fine about all these once she figured out.

##################

*Jo Eun's POV*

'Shin? So he really is sleep talking, huh? I thought it was only KD oppa who sleep talks?', I giggled to myself as I kept my eyes on his peaceful looking face.

I kept myself staring at him until his brows creased a little. I narrowed my eyes and curiously watched his actions for a moment. He looked more like he's having some nightmare right now. Maybe I should--

"Jo Eun-ah...", he muttered out. I instantly froze in shock. Oh chiz, oh chiz! Does he know I'm here??!!! (0////0;)

".. Ugh~ *cough, cough, cough!", he moaned with his hand trying to reach for something out from his night table. Then his eyes slowly opened half-inch, stopping his hands soon after seeing my figure. And right there, he started staring at me with no expression written on his face.

I gulped harder in nervousness. It's already taking him too long staring at me, seriously. I don't even know what to do to him, gosh! >~<)

". . . U-uh, y-you want some water?", breaking the silence wasn't that easy to do. In fact, I even stuttered asking him! *sigh~

"A-ah, wait just a minute. I'll go get some wat-", I began standing up as I spoke. I don't know exactly why he won't respond, but one thing is for sure, I need to do something to cut this awkward and at the same time, heavy atmosphere existing between us two. With my mind telling me to hurry, I quickly turned my back at him and started taking a few steps away from his bed when unexpectedly, his hand suddenly reach out for my wrist which made me stop right in my tracks.