Chapter 69

*yawn~

'... Should I just eat at the restaurant later or buy something to cook at home? ', while on the way outside the Building A of the university, I kept myself walking slowly with my mind thinking about what I should eat at lunch and my eyes scanning the surroundings.

I don't have work today. As a matter of fact, I have no work until next, next week on Sunday. Reason why is that, my manager told me to have a 2-week vacation since it's almost summer, anyway. Also, hmm... well, he probably noticed how much I try to stay up late just to finish my quota. Or no, I always finish it ahead of time. Hmm... maybe because he thinks I was already working hard enough that I deserve a... rest? Pft, whatever. It's a paid vacation, by the way, so I should be good! ^U^)

. . .

"선배님! (Senior)", out of nowhere, someone with a feminine voice from behind me called out. When I turned my head to see who it was, it revealed a girl wearing our school uniform (a black short skirt with three thin, light blue stripes on the edge of it and a white button-down blouse with a dark blue necktie) and her hair was tied into a ponytail. The moment she approached me, both of us bowed our heads at each other.

"Um, I... I made this for you~!", with her cheeks suddenly blushing, she pulled her hands out from her back and stretched it in front of me while holding a... 도시락 (lunch box)?

"Uhh...", seeing me looking startled at her sudden actions, she then stooped her head down as if to hide her flushing face. Um, pft. Aiyoo~ why is she acting like this? I didn't meant to look at her this way, sorry~ ^_^;;)

"I m-made it with my sister this morning and I saw you in the cafeteria not eating anything, s-so...", she continued with her cute voice stuttering as she speaks. Ha ha, I know I just called it 'cute' but that's because it really is! Aiyoo. She's like a kid asking me to accept her gift, pft.

"Did you really?", I said, my lips forming into a smile. I couldn't help it, she's funny yet adorable. Ha ha ha~

"예 선배님~! (Yes, senior)", seeing me smile at her, she quickly replied with her voice sounding bubbly.

*Sigh... honestly, she's the 6th person who attempted giving me a lunchbox today. The rest of the girls who attempted earlier, well... I k-kind of gave the lunchboxes that they've given me to some of my classmates. ^^;;) Um, it's not like I can eat all of that in one day, though. Err, you... get what I'm trying to say, right? Ha~

"Um... t-thank you~", having no choice at all, I end up reaching my hand toward the lunchbox she's handing me, politely bowing my head a little at her as I formed a smile on my face. As she saw me do that, she averted her eyes at me, smiling shyly with her cheeks flushing.