Chapter 31

(A/N: Please play the song, Reset of Tiger JK for the whole chapter, especially here at the first part! It's really a good song, you should try hearing it. ^^)

It was already afternoon when Jahoon and Jio planned to go buy some gifts for everybody for the next weeks Christmas party in their school.

Jahoon of course, already have his for Jo Eun, which was the couple ring that the kind saleslady gave him before. But since he thought that that might not be enough for her, he decided to just come along with his hyung to buy her something. And by something, he wants it to be special.

- - - -

*later that noon...

As the two of them were about to cross the street, coincidence happened that Jo Eun bumped into Jahoon the time when she was hurriedly walking. He was indeed surprised to see her outside, but more surprised when he saw her crying by herself. And then it occurred..

################################

*Shin Young's POV*

"What did you do to her?", rushing towards me quickly, he asked with a hint of annoyance.

"It's none of your business, hyung.", I bluntly retorted which made him sigh in disbelief. Ha! If I know he's got his blood boiling already. Any time soon, he could explode and I want to see that side of him. Badly.

"Ya, Shin. Why the sarcasm? I'm asking you nicely, what did you do to her?", this time, he raised his voice a bit.

"Why do you want to know? I told you it's none of your sh**ty business!", with that said, I instantly turned to face the street, intentionally bumping him in the shoulder as I went off. That's when he held grab of my shirt and threw a punch at me, his hand colliding with my cheek.

"You a*sh*le! How dare you disrespect me!", he snarled, grabbing me by the collar in a much harsher way afterwards, followed by another punch. A smirk began filling my face, knowing the fact how impatient he is and him obviously proving that Jo Eun isn't just a friend to him.

"Why? *cough *cough, do you even deserve to be respected?", after hearing me speak informally for the third time, another angry fist strike a blow right onto my other cheek, causing me to drop into my knees.

At that same time, I readied myself for his next attack and threw him back a punch down his stomach and up to his face. Now, I can say we're even.

"Nam Jo Eun. I won't let you steal her away from me.", I warned and once again, he started punching me. This time though, his fist landed harder in my stomach that made me fall onto the floor from the impact, groaning in pain.

"Ya! Stop fighting you two!", shouted Jio hyung yet none of us listened to his command. I didn't started this, anyway. I was even the one who's being attacked first. Or let's just say I did the talking, but basically, however way he defend himself, he is and would still be the one that'll be taking the blame.