Chapter 38

A/N: I'd like to recommend to you my fellow readers to play  this instrumental song to the end of the chapter. I thought you'd enjoy  reading the story more if you do ^^
Credits to:  Nicolai Heidlas

*Hyang Soon's POV*

"What the heck is wrong with that guy? What's up with the attitude?", I shook my head in disbelief. That kid was just fine earlier and now he's being sarcastic at us? Aiyoo~

"He's having his period hyung, pft", Dong Min suddenly joked in response as he went inside Shin Young's room. A grin started forming into my lips after hearing his sudden reply. That's quite a joke there, I'm buying it. (^v^)

"Jo Eun-ah~ What are you doing in there? Come out already, dinner's ready!", Dong Min said while knocking at the restroom door. As soon as she heard him, she opened it right away.

"Ye, oppa~", she beamed and began letting out a sneaky smile as she tried walking passed us. Few seconds later and there goes her slippers making noise at the stairs. Dong Min and I glanced at each other, our faces showed plain confusion.

"Hyung, do you know what's going on?", asked Dong Min. Like I do know what's going on with those kids, right? 눈_눈

"아니 (no). I would've told you if I know.", I snapped. But what I said also made me think about what really happened before we even came here. Just a while ago, Shin gave us an attitude... yeah, the same annoying attitude he used to have whenever Jo Eun and him argue. And then this girl...

"Dong Min-ah~", I called right when he's about to get out of Shin's room.

"Ye, hyung?", he stopped and turned his head at me.

'It's probably Jo Eun who got that kid's blood boiling earlier. Pft~ yeah, it should really be her.', I thought and glanced at Dong Min who's standing beside the door just right behind me. If I tell this guy though, he'll surely end up spoiling the whole thing, then that kid would get even more pissed. Hmm...

"아.. 아니야~ (ah It's nothing)", I smiled slyly as I walked out of the room. As expected, Dong Min gave me a confused look. I pretended not to see him doing so while I'm heading downstairs but that only made him bug me with too many questions.

"Hyung, you know something. Don't you?", he whisper-shouted from behind. *Sigh~ this guy.

". . ."

"Hyung~"

"No."

"Really? But you're smiling earlier!", Dong Min insisted.

". . . . .", nope. I'm not gonna talk. ^^

"Hyung~", another tap on my shoulder.

"Hyung~!", and another, and another, and another. Gosh, this kid is persistent =_=)

"Tsk. I wasn't, okay?", I retorted.

"Yes, you were!", and he insisted, again. *Sigh... (/_\)

"I just remembered something earlier, that's just why", arriving at the living room with this kid's hand still kept tapping my shoulders, I went straight towards the kitchen where Jio was. Yet as I was about to open the door, Dong Min stopped me by the arm, still seeking for answers.