Chapter 41

*Dong Min's POV*

"Are you sure you'll be fine if I leave you alone at your house?", worried, I pouted as I tried tilting my head to peek at her face. We're only a few steps away from her house and I still don't want to leave her alone here and go back to school yet. I'll be busy for the next whole week, you know? So, it's possible that we won't be able to meet until Friday or Thursday next week, though I think I'll be able to meet her this Sunday.

"Ye, oppa~ Of course I'll be fine. You worry too much~", she giggled. Well, what can I do though? It's not like I can fix my schedule and just turn my back on all of it and be with her~! I mean, if I can do all that then that'd be cool, but I can't. (。-人-。)

"Aish... you know what? You just sound like my mom right now. Didn't you told me earlier that your parents won't be coming back until tomorrow night?", I insisted that made her let out a straight smile, her head bowed a little. Just a while ago back in the café, she told me that her parents went for a business trip yesterday, which means she'll be home alone tonight.

"Hm... I'll be coming back for you later after school. Maybe at 5 pm? Yeah, I should be here by then. How's that sound?", arriving in front of her house, I beamed.

"Really? But how about Ja Hoon oppa though? Isn't he in the hospital right now?", she suddenly reminded, anxiousness was boldly shown in her face. *Sigh, I almost forgot about Ja Hoon-ah...

"아 맞아요. (ah right)" I gulped and looked down to the ground. Earlier, I told her my plans about seeing Ja Hoon later after walking her home, but she said I shouldn't skip classes so I had to change my mind and decided to just visit him to the hospital later after class. But because I'm the only one aside from Soon hyung and Jio hyung who knows about it, and they both don't even know that I heard them talking about him last night, that's quite a problem. That means I had to sneak up to the hospital to be able to see him.

"오빠 걱정마~ (oppa, don't worry)", she then cupped my cheeks and smiled. But as she did, I held her hands and slowly pulled it down from my face.

"*Sigh... I know but, Kimja's-I don't even know how he's doing right now or what happened to him. I'm the only one who knows-", I stated when she interrupted me.

"I know~ Umm... oh, how about we both pay him a visit this Friday?"

"Friday?", alright, she's getting me confused right now. She just told me a while ago that she'll be having piano lessons that day. What is this she's saying?

"Aren't you having your piano lessons that day? Wait what?! Are you saying you're skipping your p-"

"Of course not! You told me not to, what can I do.", she pouted. Aigoo, look at this girl right now. *Sigh~

"Then?", I began and she made a gesture with her hands at me while mouthing the words 'just wait a second'. Soon after which, she grabbed her phone from her purse and dialed a number. Once the phone from the other line started ringing, she slowly drew the phone closer to her ears and smiled at me.