Chapter 10

*Narrator's POV*

Few days later, Jo Eun's already prepared to attend college. The Strathos International College of Arts though, is tougher than what she and the several guys are expecting it'd be. . . They just didn't know it yet.

################

*Hyang Soon's POV*

6:45 am. Our classes starts at 7:30 am and we're all still inside the mansion. Anyway, SICA doesn't require their students to wear uniform, and that's also the reason why we're still standing here by the front door of Jo Eun's dressing room. Sang Min and I to be exact, because the others got tired from waiting and are now already at the living room. {(-_-)}

"Ya! Jo Eun-ah, hurry up! We can't all be late on our first day~!", complained Sang Min as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Until seconds later... The door opened wide..

"Aiyoo... Ya! What do you think you're wearing?!", Gosh~ She's a girl! She ain't suppose to wear things like this! (ノ_<)

"What? But It looks good on me... 가자!(let's go)", she cheerfully said, picking up her bag from the floor and is almost going to walk passed us when I stopped her by the arm. Aish, stubborn as ever.. (>_<

"Ya, go back there. I don't like your clothes! You don't look pretty wearing those, okay?! 빨리!(hurry) Change~", I ordered, pushing her back to the dressing room. Why in the world?! How many times do I still have to remind her not to wear boyish clothes? Ughhh~ people might mistakenly think of her as a lesbian if she keeps on wearing those! Tsk, tsk ...>_<...

"Aish, *tok, tok, tok~ Jo Eunie, open the door.", suddenly blurted Sang Min. What's with him now?

"Ye... What's wrong, oppa?", and in just a matter of seconds, Sang Min began pushing the door quite hard, entering her dressing room. *Sigh, and why do he need to do this? (¬_¬)

I tried to take a peek, only to find out that he's already rummaging Jo Eun's clothes like he's looking for something.

"Ya, Sang Min-ah! what are you--", I started when he snapped me.

"Here. Wear this! faster~", he demanded as he pushed the clothes on Jo Eun's chest. Ahh, now I get it. (ー ー;)

"But oppa~ this is--", she was about to make a fuss again when he interrupted.

"JUST WEAR IT!", he shouted in annoyance, closing the door for Jo Eun. Aiyoo~ was that even necessary? (・_・;

. . . . .

. . .

. .

For about a minute or two, the door started to slowly swung open again. Then there's Jo Eun's head poking out from behind it.