Chapter 60

A/N: Play the song above for this chapter if you wanted to. I chose that song since it sounds so much the same as that instrumental music in 'High School Love-On' pft. Anyway, hope you like the chapter! ^^

----------------

*Ja Hoon's POV*

The time has come.

I grabbed my huge duffel bag and carried it into my shoulders, while Soon hyung helped me carry my backpack since the one I'm carrying is already heavy.

"*Sigh, first it was Sang Min. Now, it's you.", he said in a barely audible tone, a hint of sadness was shown across his face. I didn't reply at him as I swallowed looking down at the floor.

Today is the day I've been longing for. I have to leave. There's no turning back.

-------

"Guys, if you're gonna leave, make sure to tell it a little sooner so it won't be too upsetting.", Dong Min sighed as tears threatened to fall from his eyes. Seeing him in his current state, I gave him a brotherly hug. Upon seeing me do that, Soon hyung and the company approached us and wrapped their arms around both our shoulders so to ease the gloomy atmosphere existing in our surroundings.

Meanwhile, Jo Eun...

"Jo Eun-ah, do you have anything to tell hyung before he leaves?", surprised, I glanced at Shin Young who's standing in between Jio hyung and her in front of the front gate. Well, I didn't actually expect him to be the one asking her that.

We waited for her to answer but no words escaped her mouth. When I tried to make an eye contact with her, she averted her eyes away from me, secretly swallowing to herself yet I still was able to notice tears forming in the corner of her eyes.

I don't know what to say right now. I'm as speechless as she is at this moment but seeing her act in front of me like this... I don't think those tears, if it even fell, it isn't going to be because of me leaving this mansion.

'Back then, I used to know what you're feeling and thinking by looking through your eyes. But now everything has changed... and I can no longer read it anymore.', I thought as I let out a straight smile at the other guys who just kept themselves silent from waiting her to speak.

"Kimja-ssi?", Jio hyung called, perhaps expecting me to say something to her and the rest of them which... I don't really know. I can't even get my thoughts straight right now. Everything's a chaos in my head.

"Um...", I swallowed. Looking at her, she suddenly looked a little nervous and, slightly trembling. I wonder why...