Chapter 56

A/N: I apologized for writing a very short chapter right now. T-T

*Dong Min's POV*

"Haaaa~ I'm so tired you rascal, *cough, *cough.", I said between pants. Gosh, after catching up with my pace, this guy jumped on me and started squeezing me like a cheese on a sachet! Aiyoo~

"*Pant, *pant. That was a good run though, ha ha-- *cough!", he said as we both started walking back towards the practice room. Opening the door with our faces and shirts drenched in sweat, the two of us instantly stopped in our tracks as we heard Ja Hoon blurting something we aren't expecting him to say.

"I'm leaving the mansion."

---------

"Ya, why didn't you tell us about this a little sooner?", Shin boldly stated. Kimja didn't spoke a single word but instead, he stooped his head down at him.

I know I've already heard Ji Hyun hyung saying that he's planning to leave the mansion, I heard him telling Soon hyung about that but I didn't think that it'd surprise me still hearing it from him right now.

"I was going to tell you about it but when I heard about Sang Min, I thought I should let a day or two to pass before I tell it to you.", Kang Dae sighed heavily.

Unfortunately, the only people who knows about this was just me, Kimja, Soon hyung and Jio hyung. Other than that, no one else anymore. If only we're able to tell it to them a little sooner, these guys' faces won't be looking like these. But Kimja's so persistent, e kept telling us to keep it and that he'll tell it to them himself. Now what?

"Hyung... didn't you even think about what Jo Eun might feel if she heard you saying this?", Kang Dae added, his voice sounding hurt as a sigh slowly escaped his mouth. Seconds later, silence started to prevail over our surroundings. No one dared to speak or even look at each other's eyes. Glancing at Ja Hoon, I swallowed.

"So, when do you plan on leaving?", I quietly spoke, my voice firm but gravelly. I waited for a few seconds until we heard light footsteps slowly coming down the stairs. Looking up, her face revealed a dreary expression. It was Jo Eun, and she looked completely dejected.

". . . You're leaving?", a moment of silence later and she started to speak with her eyes locked at Ja Hoon's. The rest of us stayed silent as we watch the two of them face each other.

"I... *sigh, I-I am.", He said and averted his eyes from her.

"Why can't you look at me?", hearing her say that, I glanced up at Soon hyung. For what I know, this was the first time we're seeing her acting in front of him like this. Even Shin Young knows that. And it's just... she's starting not to sound like her right now.

. . . no answer.