22. Hardwork

Omkar's POV

After my graduation.. nanna (dad) pressurised me a lot  to join his company. But I never did so. I wanted to stand on my own legs without any help. I wanted to rise from zero to infinity. I don't want to have any privileges which a common rich spoilt child gets.

I established a startup and named it after my late amma (mom). It was difficult for me in the beginning as I couldn't even give good salaries to my employees. Many employees resigned and left except a few. And Aadya was one of those few.

The company had seen many ups and downs. Company came into limelight later.

I respected my employees including Aadya for their constant support they gave me. It was their hardwork which gave the company big success. Society recognised it and awarded me with the Young Achiever Award.

Soon Mr.Mittal accepted to listen my propsal and see the presentation. I was tensed. But Aadya made it successful. I was impressed by her confidence. I witnessed Rohit..my employee proposing Aadya for marriage one day. I gave her earful for having personal conversations in office. The project was lucrative and I made Aadya my P.A. soon.

The next day she draped a Saree. Seeing her in Saree for the first time ....I kept staring at her beauty. Soon I gained my senses and said "What is this saree? It's so tacky". I don't know what made me speak like that.

After a few days she said that she confirmed to see a presentation in Bengaluru. I told her to reach the airport by 8 am. After reaching the airport I saw many missed calls from her. Soon I called her back. She shooted many questions and I said that I already reached the airport. She said that she was on the way. We went to Bengaluru and came back after accepting the proposal.

One day nanna (dad) pressurised me to meet his friend's daughter. I simply rejected. I had no plans to marry as I had my personal reasons. My dad emotionally blackmailed me. Aadya called me asking for a leave for the next day. "Okay fine. Now cut the call" I almost yelled at her.

Next day nanna (dad), pinni (aunt) and babai (uncle) got ready to meet my to be wife. I said that I would start after a few minutes. They left. I made a phone call and started soon. I reached the house address. Some talks were audible.

I recognised their voices and entered inside. I was asked to seat opposite to the girl. I was shocked after looking at the girl. Yes it was Aadya. They fixed the alliance without even asking our consent and we even exchanged rings. Soon the marriage was fixed. She wasn't allowed to come to office. I tried many ways to contact her to plead her to reject marrying me but in vain.

Three days prior to marriage I called her to come to office. She agreed. I wrote a letter explaining that I can't marry her. I even wrote the reason. I mixed that letter with some other letters and told the peon to place them at Aadya's desk. Soon she arrived and I told her to read the letters. She nodded and I left as Dhruv called me to check the CC TV footages.
.
.
.
To be continued
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Until now we have read Aadya's POV. This is the first chapter with Omkar's POV.

I hope you liked it.

More chapters ahead. Will update the next chapter soon.

THANK YOU :)