51. Yelling at her

Author's POV

I liked it..I liked it.. I liked it. Aadya couldn't believe that she spoke these words. They were constantly tuning in her ears. She looked out of the window to avoid eye contact with him. Unknowingly she blushed. Her cheeks turned crimson red.

Within no time they reached home. He stepped out of the car and took a few steps and looked back. She was still in the car. He went to the car and knocked the glass of her side. There was no response. He opened the door.

"Aadya" Omkar called her but she didn't respond. She was in another world blushing.

"Aadya..we reached" he said but of no use.

"Wierd girl" he thought and smiled.

He patted her shoulder which brought her back to senses.

"Huhh!" she looked at him.

"We reached. In which world you are?" he said.

She stepped out of the car in hurry and bumped into him. She was about to fall and he held her by her waist. She held his shoulder. They had an eye lock. Aadya's heart skipped a beat. He tightened the grip on her waist which increased her heart beat.

Heavy wind was blowing which messed her hairs. A few strands fell on her face. He brushed his fingers on her face. She shivered under his touch. He liked the effect he had on her. Gently he tucked the hair strands behind her earlobe.

Gaining back his senses he left her.

"Let's go" he said. She nodded. He took gaint steps and started walking.

"Aadya..You're an idiot" she mentally scolded herself and started walking behind him.

They went upstairs. He stepped into the washroom to take a shower. She changed her clothes and descended the steps.

Shekhar was reading newspaper. Niranjan was busy with some work on his laptop. Whereas Khushi and Dhruv were engrossed in their respective phones. Annapurna was not in sight. Aadya know where she would be..obviously in the kitchen.

She stepped into the kitchen and there she was..engrossed in cooking.

"Attayya (mil)..You're still cooking." Aadya asked puzzled.

"Yes aadii. I started a bit late today. Don't know how I became so careless" Annapurna said.

"There is no point in scolding yourself attayya" Aadya said.

She stood there for a few minutes and said "let me help you attayya"

"No Aadii. You don't know cooking. Go spend some time with your mavayya (fil)" Annapurna said.

"Let me help you attayya" Aadya pleaded.

"No" Annapurna declared.

"Oh Godd! ! You're so boring. What kind of mil you're? How many stories I've heard about mil dominating dil and torturing her. I expected my mil to be trying to domimate me. But you... you don't even assign me a work. There is no spice in this life" Aadya said dramatically.

"Shut up idiot" Annapurna said.

They had a hearty laugh.

"Okay.. let me make the puris" Aadya pleaded.

Annapurna strictly denied but Aadya didn't give up. After constant pleading she agreed and Aadya enthusiastically put oil in a Kadhai and let it heat.

"I know why you want to make puris with your own hands all of a sudden" Annapurna said and chuckled.

"Why?" she asked as if she didn't know what she meant.