72- Missing?

Hello readers.....

Back after many months...I hope you will like the chapter..

Target- 140+ votes..

Happy reading....

Author's POV

It was hard for Aadya to wait for two more days for the final hearing in the court regarding the divorce and on the other side Omkar literally had become a headache to her. She literally wanted to run away..run away from all this nonsense.

Though she wanted Omkar to the core his sceptical behaviour had made it clear to her that he never deserved her. She no longer fancied to bear him and his nonsense.

She had a hope that Omkar would change due to his changed behaviour towards her and due to the time they spent together, but the day when he asked "Did you marry me for my money?" that day her heart broke into zillion pieces. Her bubble of happiness was bursted by him. She made her mind and decided not to look back at him ever. But her poor heart...it couldn't forget the moments they shared together. She was in the dilemma whether to wait for him or to go ahead for divorce. With that confused mind, she filed the case for divorce.

It was her parents who had supported her all the while or else she wouldn't have found the courage to go for it. She never expected that her dad, who always pestered her for marriage with his yester old sayings, would be her backbone.

Omkar attended all the hearings. She expected him to speak something atleast then but in vain. Even a stone would be better infront of his heart.

And that was when she got the news of her friend Sanjana's wedding. She had no thoughts of attending the wedding but her mother compelled her to go as it would atleast refresh her mood.

She reached Sanjana's place and was being busy with the wedding works when Omkar suddenly made an entry one day. He introduced himself as Aadya's husband. Aadya was so shocked seeing him there that she didn't even utter a single word.

And Sanjana's mom being a typical lady asked Aadya to do all the things which a typical wife is expected to do to her husband. Sanjana's mom even treated Omkar as her own son-in-law. Deep inside though Aadya was hell irritated, she couldn't do anything.

Their proximity had started affecting Aadya. Her heart was urging to sort out all the things and patch up with him but her mind being practical reminded her of the things happened and warned her to be cautious.

Omkar kissed her worsening the things. She bursted out and left the room.

The next day was Sanjana's wedding. Aadya tried her best to be normal. The day passed in a blink.

Aadya decided to start to Visakhapatnam as the very next day was the final hearing and any delay would make her miss the hearing. Sanjana compelled her to stay as it was the Satyanarayana vratam the next day. But Aadya denied lieing that she had some important work in office and any mistakes couldn't be affordable.

It was midnight. Aadya and Omkar started in his car. Though she never wanted to travel with him she had to as she didn't want any delay and moreover she didn't want to create any scene infront of Sanjana's family and relatives.

Omkar was driving whereas Aadya was next to him in the passenger seat. Her body was tired and badly needed rest but her mind wasn't. Many thoughts were wandering in her brain regarding the next day. She wondered why the monster hadn't uttered even a single word regarding the divorce.

She was busy in her thoughts whereas Omkar was busy concentrating on the road as it was dark and even a little negligence would lead to accident. The silence between them was hell.