60. Chocolates

Author's POV

Sleep was out of coverage area for the couple. They tossed again and again on the bed with memories of each other dancing in their minds.

Omkar hugged the pillow tightly. A lone, warm tear escaped his eye and reached the ear. "I wish this is a lie" he thought and turned to the other side.

Though he badly missed her he wasn't ready to accept it. He shut his eyes tightly but sleep was no where to consume him.

He let a deep sigh and got up from the bed. He stepped into the closet and took out some files so that he could distract his mind atleast for sometime.

~~~•~~~

Aadya got up from the bed and stepped into the washroom as she felt her body aching. Noticing that it was her first day she took a napkin from the cupbaord.

She laid on the bed holding her abdomen. It was paining like hell. She clutched the pillow tightly and hugged it. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

And that made her remember him more. The way he took care of her brought tears in her eyes.

Flashback

The couple were hugging each other and laid on the bed as it was their sleep time.

All of a sudden Aadya made a face and broke the hug.

"What happened?" he asked puzzled.

Without answering him she stepped into the washroom and checked. She was on her periods.

She stepped out of the washroom after putting a napkin. She laid on the bed with some distance between them. That made him startled.

Slowly he went to her and wrapped his arms around her.

"What happened?" he asked again.

She looked at him and said "it's paining"

"What? Where?" he asked with concern.

She lifted her t-shirt, lowered her pajama a little. He looked at her puzzled. She took his hand and placed it on her abdomen.

"Here" she said. A lone tear escaped her eye.

He wiped the tear and asked "periods??"

She nodded her head. He kissed her forehead and caressed her abdomen.
She hugged him. He observed his t-shirt turning cold. He caressed her head. She broke the hug and laid on her back. He placed his hand on her abdomen and caressed it for a while.

"Sleep" he said caressing her.

She shut her eyes but in vain. The pain wasn't allowing her sleep.

She felt the urge to eat something. She opened her eyes and looked at him who was busy caressing her abdomen caringly.

"What?" he asked as he observed her staring at him.

"I want ice-cream" she said.

He looked at her in horror.

"At this time?" he asked withdrawing his hand.

She caught his hand and put it back on her abdomen. He resumed caressing.

"I want ice cream" she said.

"Look at the time now. It's 1:20 am" he said looking at his phone.

"I want ice-cream" she screamed in his ear.

"Abbaa raakshasi. You will make me deaf one day" he said closing his ears.

She chuckled.