24. Attempt...

Aadya's POV

Days were passing and the monster's hatred for me strengthened. He even started compelling me to divorce him.
.
.

Monster left to home from office. Everyone left except me. I was checking a presentation and the power went off. Nothing was visible. I searched for my phone and turned on the flash light. I got up from the seat and stepped into the corridor.

I was about to call the receptionist. Someone grabbed my phone from my hands from behind. Before I could react my mouth was closed with his hand preventing me to shout. I was pulled into the washroom. The person's face wasn't visible.

He slammed the door of the washroom and pinned me to the wall. I was trying hard to shout and was using my strength to free myself from his hands but in vain.

He pulled my dupatta and threw it away. He was trying hard to push himself on me. He grabbed my jaw to kiss me forcefully but couldn't succeed. I was trying hard to get hold of anything so that I could hit him and run away.

His hand reached my shoulder to tear away my clothes.
I stepped his legs with my heels. I stepped again and again. He left me due to the pain. I tried to run but he clutched my arms and pinned me again to the wall. I kicked him in his balls. He left me. I hit him hard at his chest. He groaned in pain.

Power came back. I turned towards him to see his face but he turned away. He bent down and got hold of my dupatta and covered his face with it.

I reached him and used my full potential to uncover his face. He pushed me and stepped out. I fell down. Before I could get up he ran away.

My phone was lying on the floor. I got hold of it and tried to call the watchman to inform him to catch that scoundrel. He lifted the call and said that the person escaped.

.
.
.
To be continued
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Oh God. Who was that scoundrel ???

Want to know who was that?? Read the further chapters.

Comment and let me know your opinions on this chapter.

More chapters ahead. Will update the next chapter soon.

THANK YOU :)