34. Birthday

Aadya's POV

The decorations were done. Perfect would be an understatement. Khushi literally pulled me into a room and gave me a saree.

"Khushi. Isn't it too revealing" I said looking at the saree after draping it.

"This is trend vadina. Annayya (brother)....." she was about to speak when attayya (mil) entered in.

"Amma. How is this saree?" Khushi asked looking at her mom.

"Cheeee. . What kind of saree is this?" attayya replied.

"This is trend" Khushi said.

"Shut up" attayya said. She took out a saree from a bag and handed it to me.

"Aadya. Change yourself into this saree" she said.

I nodded and changed.

Attayya draped a Silk Saree. Khushi wore a frock.

It was 11 pm. We stepped into the ball room. Everyone started arriving. Monster's family, my family, some business tycoons and few friends. The ball room was almost filled with the guests.

Everyone were waiting for the birthday boy to arrive. Attayya was greeting everyone. Khushi was wandering here and there so that she could find someone to flirt.

I was looking at everyone and giving a smile. Attayya walked towards me and said "Aadya.. just check whether the cake is ready or not". I nodded and went to check. Everything was fine.

I looked at the clock. It was 11:45 pm. I got a call that the monster's car arrived. I went to attayya and told her.

"Just manage so that he doesn't enter the room before 12 am" she said.

"Okay" I said and went to the lobby. He was about to enter.

"Sir" I called him. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I walked to him hurriedly and bumped into him on purpose so that the glass of water which I was holding would spill on him. It happened as expected.

"Stupid" he gritted his teeth.

"I am sorry Sir. I am really sorry. Please come with me. I'll help you in drying your outfit" I told.

He sternly looked at me and followed me to a room in which we changed our outfits before. I took out the hair dryer from my bag and helped him in drying.

It was 11:59 pm. "Done Sir" I said. He gave an angry glare and stepped out of the room. I messaged Khushi that we're about to come.

"Where's the ball room?" he asked me.

"In the second floor Sir" I said.

We stepped into the lift and I pressed the 2nd floor button. We reached the second floor soon. I looked at my wrist watch. It was 12:00 am.

We stepped in. The lights were off.

Omkar's POV

I was least interested to attend the party. But Khushi compelled me to do so. I don't even know whose party was that.

I stepped out of my Rolls Royce and entered the lobby of the hotel. Aadya approached me and spilled water on me. I was already irritated and here she spilled water. I cursed her under my breath.

She took me to a room and helped me in drying my outfit. We entered the second floor and stepped into the ball room.

It was so dark. Suddenly the lights were on soon. I was amazed seeing my family. A bunch of flowers were rained on me. Everyone started to sing "happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you dear Omkar. Happy birthday to you"