77. Warning!!

Aadya's POV

Monster got up from the couch after a steamy kiss. I wanted to blush harder but I didn't want to make it evident to him. So, I didn't utter anything but just stood up and walked towards the files.

9:36 pm.

It was getting late and my stomach turned into a stadium.

I cleared my throat to which monster looked at me.

"I'm hungry. I think we need to go home" I said to which he rolled his eyes and said "what else can be expected from you?"

"Excuse me. What do you mean by that" I said to which he replied "nothing. Come let's go" and smirked.

"Monster" I murmured.

At home

I seated next to him and served his plate with food.

"Yup. Eat" I said and started serving myself. I mixed some rice with curry and was about to put the morsel in my mouth when I looked at him unknowningly.

He was looking at his hand which was having the slab. I forgot that he had fracture.

I dragged the plate towards myself and took a morsel and extended my hand to his mouth.

He looked at me but didn't open his mouth.

"Come on" I said to which he opened his mouth.

I withdrew my hand and extended my hand again after holding another morsel.

He shook his head in no and held my hand with his left hand and brought my hand near my mouth.

"You also eat" he said and I opened my mouth and put the morsel.

We had dinner and soon ascended the stairs and reached the room.

I settled on the bed leaning my back to the pillow against the headboard. Monster was on the couch struggling with his laptop.

I was going through some details of a project when the location of it confused me.

"Sir" I said and he looked at me.

"I have a doubt" I said. He didn't reply but put his laptop aside and got up from the couch.

He took steps towards me. I was about to sit straight but he reached me and held my shoulder and made me lean to the pillow against the headboard again.

He sat facing me and took the laptop and put it aside. I looked at him puzzled.

I felt his fingers near my waist. He moved my saree aside from the waist. Before I could react he pressed his lips against my bare skin and started kissing senselessly. I forced my eyes close.

"Ahhhh" I flinched when he bit the skin. The very next second I felt his tongue soothing the pain.

He kept giving wet kisses and I couldn't help but just moan.

After a while I didn't feel his kisses anymore. I forced my lashes open and looked at him.

His face was just near mine and before I could react he captured my lips with his. He senselessly moved his lips and his hand working perfectly on my waist. I held his shoulder and moved my lips along with his.

He pinched my waist to which I tried to gasp. This gave him the entrance to deepen the kiss.

He broke the kiss after a while and looked at me. For a holy second I thought he would stop there. But no.

He held my pallu and put it aside.

His sight fell on my cleavage and He licked his lips. I covered myself with the pallu but he was fast enough to remove my pallu and in a swift he held my waist and pulled me towards him. He pressed his lips against my neck and started showering kisses.

I closed my eyes and moaned. His lips had magic. They very know how to enchant me.

I felt his fingers on my bare back after a while and that was when I realised that he opened the hooks of my blouse and brassiere. He roamed his fingers on my bare back and I arched my back. I felt current passing through my body.

He left my neck but didn't stop roaming his fingers on my back.

He looked at me and I held my garments from falling from their place.

He roamed his fingers on my back and I closed my eyes once again.

"Mmmmm" I moaned and he increased the pace of his fingers on my back.

"You can't do these things to me without my permission" I said taking heaving breaths.

"If you didn't like it then you wouldn't stay calm like this. You would have resisted" he said without stopping his finger actions.

I didn't feel his fingers so I opened my eyes and looked at him.

He loosened my blouse aside from my right shoulder and I held my clothes even more tighter from falling. He pressed his lips on my shoulder and I closed my eyes again. He showered kisses and I was on cloud nine.

He reached my neck and showered kisses and started moving down. He kissed my cleavage and in the moment I left my clothes. In a swift I switched off the light and pushed him away.

"I'm sorry" he said and stood up from the bed.

I hooked my brassiere and blouse and then put the pallu of my saree in place.

"I'm sorry" this is what he kept saying in the meanwhile.

I switched on the lights and looked at him with bloodshot eyes.

"I'm sorry" he said again and I stood up.

"Don't you dare. Don't you dare try to touch me again. And without my permission don't even think about it. A coward like you don't deserve all this. I will sue you if you ever try to touch me" I roared at him and marched into the washroom.

Tears rolled down my cheeks. I looked at myself in the mirror.

What does he think of himself? He don't have the courage to oppose for the divorce. He didn't have the courage to accept his mistake. He didn't have the courage to stop me from leaving the home. He didn't have the courage to move on his life. But he have the courage to have sec with me. Am I a doll? Don't I have feelings. Why don't he understand that others also are humans. Others also have feelings and emotions.

I closed my eyes and tears rolled down my cheeks.

After taking a shower I stepped into the bedroom and monster was already on the bed.

"I'm sorry" he said as soon as he sensed me in the room.

I ignored him and sat on the other side of the bed. I put my laptop on the nightstand and unknowningly looked at him and then looked away.

I took the pillows on my side and placed them in between us. I took more pillows from the couch and constructed a strong wall. He just kept looking at my antics all the while but didn't speak anything.

..

___________________________________

Hello friends.

How is the chapter? Let me know through your comments.

Will update the next chapter soon.

Thank you..