71. Bursting out

A short update...

Target : 130+ votes

Happy reading.

________________________________

Aadya's POV

Composing himself he asked "am I only your boss? Nothing else?"

I took a deep breath and looked at him.

"Yes. Only boss....nothing else" I replied with tears welling in my eyes. Before he could realise my tears I turned back and stepped away from him.

What does he expect me to do? Monster...

Wiping my tears I stepped in..

Omkar's POV

A lone tear escaped my eye when she said "yes. Only boss...nothing else"

Am I only her boss? Don't I mean anything else to her? I know she's lying. Her lips were lying ...but her eyes....her teary eyes had spoken the truth. It was all my mistake. Never in my life I felt that someone can want me this much.

Wiping the lone tear, I stepped in in search of her. My eyes wandered for her in every corner. She was not in sight. I wish I could apologize her but I don't know where to start from and how to do it.

I went to Sanjana and asked "Where is Aadya?"

"ohh!! Aadya...she went to her room" Sanjana replied with a smirk and I clearly knew what was that for.

"Ohhh!! Thank you" I replied and put the plate in the kitchen.

I walked towards the room and turned the knob of the door and slowly opened it.

Aadya, who was sitting at a corner of the bed, stood up suddenly. May be she felt that it was someone else who opened the door.

Author's POV

Due to the sudden opening of the door  by Omkar.. Aadya stood up suddenly and her pallu fell off.

Omkar was frozen seeing her. His eyes couldn't stay at a single point of her body.

In a reflex, she tried to hold her pallu but remembering that her hands had the Mehndi, she crossed her arms  against her body and turned away.

He stepped into the room and closed the door behind him. Listening the closure of the door, Aadya's heartbeat started rising but she didn't dare to turn back and look at him.

Her back was still facing him. The skin folds on her curvy waist had all his attention. He locked the door and started taking steps towards her. Listening the foot steps, her heartbeat went to peaks.

"Ohhh Godd!! I know I won't be able to control him if he try to do anything.  Please save me from this situation Godd!! Plzz...Plzz save me" she closed her eyes and started praying.

Before she could complete her prayer she sensed him behind her.

He extended his hands and held her shoulders.

"God!! Plzz..." she prayed inwardly.

He turned her towards her. Her eyes were still closed. He looked at her and held her nape. She shut her eyes even more tighter.

He decreased the distance between them. It was just her hands between him and her. He leaned a little. His hot breath was fanning her face. His other hand travelled to the folds of her waist.

Her breath hitched sensing his hand on her waist. In no time he took her lips into his and started kissing her. She tried to push him away but her strength was nothing infront of him.