87- Denial

Aadya's POV

Next morning

A ray of sunlight hit my face bringing me back to conciousness. Rubbing my eyes I realised that I dozed to sleep on the couch waiting for monster.

I stepped into the bedroom only to realise noise of water from the washroom. I let a sigh of relief and sat on the bed waiting for him to come out of the washroom.

Tapping my foot to the ground I waited for him impatiently. I looked at the door as I heard the sound of it opening. Monster stood at the frame with just a towel wrapped around his wait. Droplets of water dropped down his hair.

He looked away as soon as I looked at him.

"Where the hell were you yesterday?" I asked.

There was no response from him.

"Do you even realise how many times I called you? How much worried I was?" I yelled.

There was silence. He didn't even throw me a gaze. He walked towards the wardrobe and started choosing his clothes. I shoved his hand and stood between him and the wardrobe.

"Aadya please" he said irritated.

"Answer me and I will not come in your way" I said.

I folded my hands against my chest and looked at him for his reply. He stood silent.

"For god's sake where were you?" I almost yelled at him.

"I don't think I am answerable to you" he said.

I unfolded my hands due to his reply.

"Fine. I will not bother you" I said and stepped out of the room in rage.

Such a jerk..

******

Monster brought the dishes from the kitchen and placed them on the dining table. I sat on the couch pretending to be busy in my phone.

I could clearly sense him looking at me but I didn't bother.

He cleared his throat. I didn't even lift my eyes from the phone.

"Breakfast is ready" he said.

"Oh!! Then have it" I said carelessly.

"You too have it" he said.

"I don't want" I replied.

He served some food in a plate and I could sense him walking towards me.

I kept pretending to be busy in the phone.

He sat very next to me on the couch and grabbed my phone from my hand.

I looked at him startled.

He took a morsel in his hand and forced it into my mouth.

I controlled my rage and chewed.

He forcefully fed me and we started to the court.

We stood infront of the judge.

"So. The three months period have passed. What did you decide?" asked the judge.

"Sir. I don't want to stay with her" replied monster.

My legs turned weak hearing his reply. I didn't expect this from him. Tears welled in my eyes but I shut my eyes tight not to make them evident to anyone.

"Ok. What's your view on this Mrs.Aadya?" asked the judge.

I took a deep breath and looked at monster and then looked at the judge and replied "even I don't want to stay with him Sir"