69. Staring

Author's POV

Aadya helped Sanjana with the jewellery and the ladies around them appreciated her for her selection.

They exchanged smiles and Aadya stepped out of Sanjana's room and walked to her room.

She turned the knob and opened the door and was startled.

Omkar turned and looked at the door due to the sudden opening and in a jerk held his towel which was about to fall from his naked form.

She was startled for a second and in no time closed her eyes with her palm and turned away. Looking at her, he wrapped his towel around his waist properly and smiled unknowningly.

"Idiot. Can't he lock the door before going to bath?" she cursed in her mind.

He searched for his outfit and spotted them on the chair. In a swift he reached and took it his hands and looked at her. She was still holding the knob closing her eyes. Her back was facing him.

"Do you want everybody to see me while dressing?" he asked clearing his throat indirectly indicating the opened door and smirked inwardly.

She stepped out of the room and closed the door behind her gritting her teeth.

She stomped here and there for a few minutes cursing him.

"Aadya" she heard Kamala calling her.

"Haa aunty..coming" saying so she walked to Kamala.

"Is Sanjana ready?" Kamala asked.

"Yes aunty" she smiled.

"What is this thalli?" Kamala said pointing Aadya's hairs.

"You didn't comb your hairs..we are getting late Aadii..Is your husband ready?" Kamala asked.

Her expressions changed listening the word husband. She don't know whether to feel happy seeing him there or to feel sad as she didn't knew the reason behind his arrival.

Kamala shook her shoulder bringing her back to her senses.

"What are you thinking?" Kamala questioned.

"Nothing aunty. I will see whether he is ready or not" she said.

"Ok. Come fast. We are starting in ten minutes" Kamala said.

Aadya nodded her head and walked to her room. She knocked the door this time as she didn't fancy to take any risk again.

"Come in" she heard.

"How domineering? He is answering as if I am asking his permission" she sulked and opened the door and stepped in.

She was stunned for a moment seeing him. He wore white shirt and blue jeans.

"How handsome? Isn't it?" said her inner voice.

"Shut up" she said and walked to the mirror and took the comb but couldn't take off her eyes from him whereas he was engrossed in talking to someone in phone.

"See...somebody made me shut but themselves are gawking" mocked her inner voice.

She constantly stared at him through the mirror ignoring her innervoice's taunts.

Suddenly he looked at her through the mirror and paused speaking. They shared a moment.

She looked away and started combing her hairs.

"Huhh!! Nothing" he replied to the person on the other side of the call and resumed speaking.

After combing, she brought her hairs to her left shoulder and started braiding.