50. Avoiding

Author's POV

"Om.. I love you so much"

"Om.. I want to be the reason for your happiness"

"Om.. You're the reason why I'm still surviving"

"Om... You'll never leave me right"

Frown lines appeared on his forehead. Sweat formed near his temple. He managed to open his eyes and soon realised that it was a dream. Though he got to know Priya's true colours he wasn't able to forget her. Her looks, words, actions everything haunted him to the core.

It was dawn. He didn't feel like getting up from the bed. Tossing to the other side of the bed he looked at the clock.

"Shit!! It's already late" he thought and mentally cursed himself.

He stepped out of the bed and opened the door of the closet to take his towel. He froze due to the scenery infront of him. Aadya was in her blouse and underskirt. She was putting the hooks of her blouse. She didn't notice him. She took the towel and started drying her hairs.

Her slim waist was teasing him. Her back was breath taking. Her cleavage was making him insane. He couldn't help but stare at her curves. Soon Aadya noticed him and covered herself with the saree. He mentally cursed her for doing so.

She cleared her throat bringing him back to his senses.

"What are you doing here?" she questioned.

"I just came here to take my towel" he said.

"You should've knocked before entering" she complained.

"You should've locked the door from inside after entering" he smirked.

She gave him a death stare. He took his towel and stepped out. She draped her saree and settled infront of the mirror.

He rewined the incident which happened in the closet while taking shower. Her curves were making him go crazy.

"God!! This girl will be my death one day" he thought.

He stepped out of the washroom covering himself with the towel around his waist. It's Aadya's turn to stare. The water droplets from his hairs were dripping on his perfectly sculptured chest. His muscular body brought the butterfly effect in her tummy.

"I know I look handsome" he said which brought Aadya back to her senses.

"Huhh!! In your dreams" she said and turned away.

He chuckled and stepped into the closet.

He stepped out after wearing formals. She looked at him while typing the keys of her laptop and said "your hairs still look wet. Can't you even dry them properly"

"Why don't you do it if you're so concerned about my hairs?" he couldn't believe that these words slipped out of his mouth. He cursed himself mentally.

She took his towel and made him seat on the bed. She stood infront of him and slowly started rubbing his hairs with the towel. Unknowingly he closed his eyes and wrapped his hands around her waist. Her breath hitched due to his touch on her bare waist.

Realising what he have done Omkar left her waist. She resumed drying his hairs while he couldn't take off his eyes from her waist.

"How's her waist so perfectly curved?" he thought.

"Looks like someone is going crazy" his inner voice said.

"Yup!! So much...."

"Man!! Control yourself" his inner voice warned him.