53. Punishing him

Aadya's POV

Ten days later

I woke up due to the sound of birds chirping. I looked at him and soon realised that our arms were wrapped around each other. My leg was resting on his. Slowly I removed my leg and tried to unwrap my arms from his body. But he held me tight and pulled me more into him in sleep.

I remained still for a while. He woke up and looked at me and released me from his arms. I got up from the bed and stepped into the washroom to take a shower.

We descended the stairs and everyone gathered at the dining table for breakfast.

"How is your hand now vadina?" Khushi asked.

"It's fine now Khushi" I said.

I was able to eat with my own hands. We left to office.

He seated in his chair in the cabin romancing his laptop whereas I was on the couch checking some files. I was puzzled seeing a statement.

I looked at him. He was typing the keys.

"Omkar" I called him.

"Hmmm" he replied.

"I didn't get this statement" I said.

He lifted his head from the laptop and asked "Which statement?"

I answered and he asked me to bring the file to him. I went to him and stood beside him whereas he was seated in his chair.

Putting one hand on the file which I placed on the table and one hand on his chair on which he was sitting... I leaned a little and started explaining him about the file. I was going on blabbering and looking at him in between. He nodded his head whenever I looked at him.

Looking at the file I asked him a question regarding the statement. He didn't respond. I looked at him as he kept mum. He was in another world staring at me. I looked at myself. My saree was unproper. Immediately I adjusted my saree near the bossom.

I cleared my throat. He came back to his senses and uttered "Huhh! ! What were you saying?"

I gritted my teeth and said "Will you plz focus on the file without deviating?"

He nodded in embarrassment.

"Pervert" I thought.

Looking at the file I asked him the question. Godd! He was staring at me there again. I adjusted my saree.

"For God sake..don't waste the time Omkar. We have a lot of work pending" I yelled at him.

He fisted his palm but didn't utter a word.

He explained me the statement. I took the file and seated on the couch immediately.

Omkar's POV

We reached office. I was busy typing the keys of my laptop when she called me and said that she didn't get a statement. I asked her to bring the file to me.

She got up from the couch. That was when I observed her. She draped a red saree and left her hairs open. I swear she was looking damn hot in it. I started at her from head to toe.