28. Meeting Priya

Aadya's POV

My doubts strengthened after seeing the pictures.

I kept the phone in my pochette and headed to home. I went to my room. Monster immediately looked at me when I opened the door.

I know..he might be searching for his phone. He stood up from the bed and walked towards me.

"Where is my phone?" he asked.

I took out his phone from the pochette and handed it to him.

"Why the hell did you take it with you?" he asked.

I explained him that the phone fell on the floor at mid night and there was a crack on the glass and to get the crack fixed I took it with me.

He swiped and looked towards me.

"You got the password removed?" he gritted his teeth.

"No Sir. I didn't instruct the shopkeeper to remove the password. He himself did it" I replied.

He scrolled, looked at messages and roared "you viewed the messages. Why did you spy on my phone?"

I shook my head and said "No Sir. Why will I check your messages??". I lied as he would create a scene.

"Then who the hell would have seen the messages?" he roared.

"May be the shopkeeper" I said.

He cooled down and typed something. May be he set a password.

He kept the phone on the bed and went to take a shower. I looked at the clock. It was 7:30 pm.

I got hold of his phone and tried to guess the password.

What might be the password? I tried amma@123. It showed incorrect.

I tried pinni@123. It was incorrect again.

"Did he keep Priya's name as password?? Let me check.."

I typed Priya@123 and pressed ok and the phone was unlocked.

I opened the whatsapp and opened Priya's chat.

There were replies from the monster to her texts.

"Arey bangaram (sona in hindi).. why do you feel like I don't care for you"

"I obviously care for you darling ❤❤"

"I can't visit your home"

"Will see you at Soothee cafe"

I pressed the back option and put the phone back on the bed. I immediately sat on the couch and pretended to be working on the laptop as he opened the door of the bathroom.

He looked at me. I pretended to be typing the keys. He stepped into the closet. He opened the door of the closet and stepped out.

He wore formals. I couldn't take off my eyes from him. He stepped towards the mirror. He put gel and combed his hair. He sprayed an expensive perfume. He was damn handsome.

He looked towards me and cleared his throat. I came back to my senses.

"I am going out for an important work. It may take time. I may not be reaching for dinner. Tell my family if they ask" he said.

I nodded and he left.

I felt bad when he said "my family" 😳

I took my scooty keys and went downstairs. I put my helmet and started driving. I followed him making sure that he wasn't aware of it.

He stopped the car at a cafe and parked it. I parked my scootee a little far so that he wouldn't notice.

A girl probably of my age or may be even elder than me was standing at the entrance of the cafe.

Omkar's POV

I parked the car. Priya was standing at the entrance itself.  She was constantly looking at her wrist watch. I know I was late.

I went to her and gave her a tight hug. She pushed me aside.

"What darling??" I said.

"Why are you late?? You don't love me anymore. If you really loved me you wouldn't be arriving late" she uttered.

"Areee. . How both of them are related?? I am late. But that doesn't mean I don't love you" I said.

She was still angry. I dragged her to an isolated table and made her sit on the chair. I dragged the opposite chair and sat beside her.

"Hey.. look at me" I said.

She shook her head.

I slowly reached her cheek and planted a kiss. She pushed me and rubbed her cheek with her palm as if trying to remove the kiss.

I smiled at her childishness. I pulled her to my embrace and planted kisses on her neck and shoulder. She was trying to push me but in vain.

"Are you still angry with me?" I asked.

She didn't reply. I held her chin to make her look at me. She looked away. I held her lips with my thumb and index finger. She was breathing heavily. I planted a kiss on her lips. She reciprocated and kissed me back.
.
.
.
To be continued
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poor Aadya. She will be left heartbroken after witnessing the scene.

I know you started hating Omkar after reading this chapter.

Will update the next chapter soon.

THANK YOU :)