44. Journey

Aadya's POV

We entered the Dhaba. Looking at the crowd monster commented "How classless?".

Without giving a damn to his words I looked for any empty table.

Pointing at an empty table I said "Let's go there". I took a few steps and looked back. He didn't move even an inch. His disinterest was clearly visible on his face. I stepped back and said "Move your freaking limbs" for which he gave an angry glare. I held his arm with both my hands and dragged him towards the table.

Holding his shoulders I made him sit. He groaned. I sat infront of him. After a few minutes a man in his thirties reached our table to take the order.

"Anna... get me Chicken Biryani, chicken curry, chicken 65, raita......" I was giving the order when monster interrupted and said "What? Non-veg?? You know that we're vegans. Then ordering Non-veg?''

"Mr.Omkar it is you who is vegan....not me. You dislike Non-veg doesn't mean that I should stop having it. I am also a human and I have my own likes and dislikes. And coming to the order..I am ordering for myself, not for you. You may order whatever you want" I said.

"What? You're ordering this much food for yourself. Which scarce area you've come from?" he asked.

"From your home" I replied to which he fisted his palm.

"Anna. Plz get whatever I said" I said looking at the man.

"Anything else" the man said looking at the monster.

"Go ahead. Give your order" I said.

"No. I don't want anything" monster said.

"Don't show the anger on food. Have something" I said.

"Anna. Get him fried rice and kaju tomato curry" I said. He gripped the steel glass in anger.

"Who are you to order for me?" he gritted.

"Well... I don't think I need to answer" I replied.

Within few minutes our order was infront of us. Our food was served and I started my war on the food. I put the first morsel of Biryani in my mouth. Closing my eyes "mmmm...delicious" I said unknowingly.

Within no time I opened my eyes and realised that he was just staring at the food.

"Why aren't you having?" I asked.

"Look at the food. It's so oily. Don't know what quality he had used" he complained.

"Har cheez mein quality nahi dekha jata" I said.

"Whatever" he said.

"Come on. Have the food" I said.

He mixed some curry with the fried rice and put the first morsel in his mouth and started chewing. I was staring at him to not miss his expressions. The frown lines on his forehead disappeared. A smile spread on his lips.

"How's it?" I asked him.

"Mmm...not bad" he replied.

A smile spread on my lips looking at him and I resumed having my food. While enjoying the taste I licked my fingers.

I was about to put a morsel of Biryani in my mouth when he commented "Kukka buddhi (Telugu word which means dog's behaviour)".

I was startled by his comment.

"What did you say?" I asked him on purpose giving him a chance to correct his words.

"The same thing which you've heard. Kukka buddhi" he stressed those words.