8. New business proposal

Aadya's POV

Months were passing a blink..

I saved some amount from my salary and bought a scootee for myself. Life was going smooth expect the case of Rohit. I don't understand why he was so obsessed about me.

My parents started groom hunting as I attained the age of marriage. I met 7-8 guys. Some rejected me and some were rejected by me.

One day while checking my mails I found a business proposal from three different companies in response to our company's newspaper ad. One from Shimla, one from Bengaluru and one from Mumbai.

I found many loopholes in the proposal from the company in Shimla. Hence I rejected it. The company from Mumbai clearly stated that they won't take the responsibility if the company had to bear any loss. I felt Bengaluru one's would be best. Hence I mailed them to make a presentation and informed that we will be reaching there in a week or two.

I informed about this to my boss. He instructed me to book the flight tickets for him and me for the date which is exactly one week after the present date.

I reached home late. Nanna started taunting me again.

"Look at your daughter Nirmala. She never even think of family's reputation. Ask her to get married as soon as possible and give me mukti" he said.

"Srinivas.. plz don't talk like that. We're in 21st century. Your thoughts never match with the timezone." said amma.

"Whatever be the timezone Nirmala. Some things must be done at right time" he said.

I felt dejected by nanna's words. Why does he want to get rid of me? I bit my lips to control my tears.

"Amma our company got new proposal. I have to go to Bengaluru for attending the conference. I will be going after a week." I told amma and went straight to my room without waiting for her reply.

After 6 days

"So Ms.Aadya all set for tomorrow's journey?" my boss asked.

"Yes Sir" I replied.

"Good. We've to reach the airport by 8 am so that we can catch the flight on time" he said.

"Ok Sir" I said and went to my home.

Next day

I woke up at 4:30 am and completed my daily routine. I checked the time. It was 6:20 am. I was pretty excited as this would be my first flight journey.

I tried to call my boss. He wasn't lifting the call. I tried many times but in vain.

I had to literally beg my receptionist to collect his address as my boss don't disclose his personal details to anyone. I didn't have much time to think whether I should head to his home or not. I took a cab with the luggage so that we would  head to the airport from his home directly.

.
.
.
.
To be continued
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why wasn't her boss lifting her calls??

Comment and let me know your opinions about this chapter.

Will update the next chapter soon.

Thank you :)