5. Aadya's firm reply

Aadya's POV

I stepped out of his cabin.

This wasn't expected from Rohit. He is a good friend of mine.

Lunch hour

Keerti and I were in canteen to have our lunch. "What happened aadi? You're looking dull" keerti asked. I narrated her about Rohit's proposal and boss's warning.

"Ohhh... will you accept his proposal?" she asked.

"No" I confirmed her.

Rohit came searching for me into the canteen.

"So aadi what do you think?" he asked anxiously.

"Listen Rohit.. You're a good friend of mine. Just a friend. Nothing more than that. I don't have any intention to hurt you. But plz keep this thing in your mind" I said firmly.

"Let's see.. I will surely make you fall for me" he smirked and went away.

"What does that mean?" I asked Keerti.

From that day Rohit started irritating me with his proposals, letters and messages. I had to change my mobile number giving lame excuses to my family.

One day I was very busy with my work and he started irritating me. This time I lost my cool. I slapped him infront of everyone in the office. Ego in him got hurt. "You'll definitely regret Aadya" he told and went away rubbing his cheek with his palm. I didn't understand whether I had done correct or not.

2 months later

The project was lucrative and our company's name came into limelight. Our salaries were hiked and I got a call from my boss. I went into his cabin thinking "what shock (or should I say surpise) he wanna give this time".

This time he directly put the letter in my hand without dragging any conversation.

"Oh Sir.. plz tell what's this letter about? I can't handle the suspense" I asked him.

"Well. This is your dismissal letter" he blasted the bomb.

I was startled.

"Why Sir? What mistake I have committed?" I questioned.

"No no Ms.Aadya. Plz don't panic. Just open the letter and read the further information" he said.

My shock turned into surprise again after reading the letter.

"Sir. Is this true? Or am I daydreaming?" I asked in confusion.

"It is true Ms.Aadya" he replied.
.
.
.
To be continued..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What was in that letter??

What made Aadya very happy after reading it when she was actually fired from her job?

I hope you liked this chapter.

Comment and let me know your opinions.

More chapters ahead. Will update the next chapter soon.

Thank you :)