46. 😱😱😱

Aadya's POV

I put the glass back on the nightstand and laid on the bed.

Next day

I felt a warm breath on my neck and weight on my waist. I tossed to the other side in sleep and unknowingly pulled myself towards the warmth. I hugged the source of the warmth tightly and started feeling it. Reality hit me. In no time I opened my eyes fully becoming concious and looked at the source. It was obviously the monster. He was sound asleep wrapping his arm on my waist making me take uneven breaths. His biceps and chest were perfectly visible through his t-shirt due to the grip. My breath hitched looking at him. I couldn't help but adore him.

I felt like caressing him but had no guts to do so. I brushed my fingers on his neck and tickled him. He freed me from his arm and tossed to the other side. Pushing away the duvet I got up from the bed.

It's the day we're supposed to have the conference. I took a quick shower and wore a bathrobe. It was 9 am. We have the conference at 11 am. I sat at a corner on the bed spreading my sarees and checking which one to drape.

"Ahh" I heard him hiss. I turned to him. He was trying to stand. I rushed to him and held his hand and helped him into the washroom. I handed him his towel and stepped out.

I draped a nice saree in the meanwhile. He dressed in his formals after taking shower. We had breakfast and I gave him his medicines. Soon we headed to Mr.Gowda's office in a cab as the monster couldn't drive with the injury. We reached the office and I helped him into the conference hall. We were greeted with warm welcomes. I helped him seat in a chair and seated next to him. The conference began at 11:40 am. Very late than expected.

I spoke on behalf of the monster as he can't stand though he talked in between from his seat itself. I looked at the clock. It was 1:20. I was still speaking. Mr.Gowda interrupted in between after a while and announced lunch break.

Everyone started departing to have lunch. I didn't understand how to take him to the canteen as the whole crew of the company will be watching the monster limping.

"Don't worry Mrs.Omkar. I will send lunch for both of you to here itself" Mr.Gowda said.

"Thank you Mr.Gowda" I replied.

We exchanged smiles and soon he left. It was me and the monster who were in the hall.

"I hope he'll like the presentation" I said fidgeting.

"Ofcourse he'll. After all it's me who personally checked the presentation" he replied turning the seat towards me.

I was about to reply back when a peon entered in with the food. He served us and left. I washed my hands in the wash basin which was opposite to the conference hall and seated in my chair.

"What happened?" I asked him looking at his irritated face.

"How shall I have food without washing hands?" he questioned back.

I didn't have the patience to take him to the wash basin. So I turned his chair and pulled him close to me and took his plate. He was startled for a few seconds.

Mixing the rice with the curry I extended my hand to his mouth with the first morsel. He denied pushing away my hand.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't want to eat with your hands" he complained.

"You don't have any choice. Noru muskoni tinu (Shut up and have the food)" I said and extended my hand.

He opened his mouth and I put the morsel in his mouth. He groaned and chewed the food. I had to bear his tantrums while feeding him.

After feeding him I had my lunch. I stood up thinking to wash hands and took a few steps when I felt someone catch the pallu of my saree. My heart skipped a beat. I had a weird feeling in my stomach. I turned back and looked at him. He cleaned/wiped his lips with the pallu. A smile spread on my lips looking at him. I composed myself and cleared my throat. He left my pallu in a jerk. I turned away and chuckled. I washed my hands and the peon took away the plates. He took his medicines.