70. Nothing else

Disclaimer:- A very short update. Comeon!! I gave an update just day before yesterday.

Target - 130+ votes

Happy reading.

__________________________________

Aadya's POV

I don't know what made him visit here.

Did he come for me? No no..why will he? He didn't even stop me when I was leaving his house that day 😡😡..then why will he himself come? I guess there's some important work.

Even if it is some other work why will he come here exactly? He's behaving odd.

And amma... she is hiding something from me.

A deep sigh escaped my mouth. I stepped out of the washroom after washing my face. He was still asleep.

I stood infront of the mirror and put a bindi. Unknowingly I looked at the clock. It was 5 pm. How could I sleep so long? Cursing myself, I stepped out of the room and looked here and there.

Sanjana seated on a couch and a few ladies surrounded her putting mehandi on both her hands and legs.

I walked to her. She lifted her head and said "Ohh!! You're hear"

I could clearly sense her sarcasm behind her words.

"Sorry.. I felt so tired. So slept" I said.

"Huhh!! I know what you two must be doing behind the closed doors" she taunted.

The ladies around giggled. My eyes went wide. I was dumbfounded. How could she think like that?

"chee..No Sanju.. it's not like what you're thinking..." I was speaking but she interrupted and said "ya ya..as if I will believe your words. Aadii... don't lie atleast to your friend"

I took a deep breath and said "there is no point in arguing with you"

"Huhh!! Accepted that you were doing something something with him" Sanjana said.

"Stop it Sanju...I really wish your mother should listen your words. She will give good lecture" I said to which she showed her tongue.

I took a mehandi and asked one lady that I will resume putting the left part. She nodded and left. I sat next to Sanjana and started putting mehandi to her left palm.

"Aadii..." Sanjana called.

I lifted my gaze and looked at her with a puzzled face.

She came to my ear and whispered "does it pain?"

My eyes went wide. For a minute I couldn't process what I heard.

"You're insane Sanju" I spoke and Sanjana laughed.

I resumed putting the Mehandi. She was humming.

"Where is your dear hubby?" She asked.

"He is sleeping" I replied.

"Ohh! He must be tired after the LONG SESSION" She winked.

"Sinner. This is too much now" I frowned and she laughed again.

The evening passed with talks and laughs. Finally the Mehandi session was done. I was about to go to my room when Sanjana called.

I turned back and looked at her.

"Why don't you put Mehandi too?" She said.

"No..I don't have that much patience to sit at a place for long time" I said.