56. We know

Aadya's POV

We seated in the car and he started driving. I couldn't resist myself from staring at him. The way he kissed me flashed in my mind. That plump lips on mine, that huge palms roaming on my waist, that pinch. Ufff!! I felt the rush of hormones. I want that kiss again. I want those sinful hands on my waist. I kept staring at him while he was engrossed in driving.

"I know I'm handsome. You don't need to prove it by staring" he said bringing me back to my senses.

I faked anger and looked away. We reached home in no time.

I stepped out of the car and rushed to our room to hide my blush from him. I removed his blazer and put it on the bed and rushed into the washroom with my towel.

After taking a hot shower I looked at the hanger. Shit!! I forgot my clothes. Wrapping the towel around me I opened the door and peeped in. He wasn't in sight.

A deep sigh escaped my mouth. I stepped into the closet and locked it from inside and dressed in pajamas. When I stepped out of the closet he was lying on the bed scrolling his phone.

"Cheeee Omkar. Get up from the bed" I uttered.

He frowned and looked at me.

"Huhh!!!" He raised an eyebrow.

"Can't you see yourself. Your clothes are still wet. Don't spoil the bed" I yelled.

He glared at me and got up as if I've asked him his property.

"Now go take a shower" I said handing him his towel. He grabbed it from my hands and stepped into the washroom.

I was drying my hairs when he stepped out with the towel wrapped around his waist. That muscular body...uhhh!!! I couldn't take off my eyes from him.

Suddenly he took forward steps towards me. My heart started racing.

"Will he kiss me again?? Yaayy" I thought.

He stepped towards me and stood just a few inches away. I could clearly hear my heartbeat. Water droplets were dripping down his hairs. There were some water droplets on his torso. And his shoulders ...waoh they were sooo perfectly sculptured.

He leaned a little. His breath was fanning my face. I closed my eyes expecting him to kiss me.

I waited for a while and opened my eyes as I didn't feel his lips on mine. He stood infront of me with a smirk. I was puzzled.

He took my hand in his and put my towel in my hand. I was startled. When did it fell down?

He slowly took backward steps, turned away from me and stepped into the closet. I hit my forehead with my hand and resumed drying my hairs. He dressed and stepped out of the closet.

He cleared his throat to gain my attention. He seated on the bed and showed me his towel.

----

After drying his hairs I stood infront of the mirror and started combing my hairs when my eyes unknowingly looked at my lips. They were a little swollen. That kiss again flashed in my mind. I couldn't resist myself from blushing. That kissss..

"Ahaaa blushing" my inner voice teased.

I looked at him through the mirror. He was looking at me in shock. Ohhh!!! You're caught aadii..

---

I heated the food while he seated at the dining table. Serving the food I sat next to him and filled a glass with water for him. He took a morsel in his mouth and looked at me.