6. Boss's P.A

Aadya's POV

"Sir. Is this true? Or am I daydreaming?" I asked in confusion.

"It is true Ms.Aadya. You're appointed as my P.A. From now on you are going to take care of my meetings, timings, appointments everything. And yes...you are going to decide which projects I am going to deal. Your job is full of responsibilities Ms.Aadya. All the best" he said.

"Thank you Sir. But Sir...Why me?" I asked.

"Because you're talented, hardworking and determined. And the most important thing....stubbornness. You don't leave things until done completely" he said.

"Ohhh! ! That means this monster gonna give me more shocks and surprises" I murmured.

"Did you say something?" he asked.

"No Sir. Definitely not" I said and came out of his chamber.

At home

I reached home earlier than usual.

I gave the good news to my family. Everyone were happy except one person. Ofcourse my nanna (dad).

"Nirmala. Your daughter is 27 now. Ask her whether she have a thought of getting married or not." nanna uttered.

I was sad. I was atleast expecting nanna to appreciate me. But I think it isn't written in my fate.

I went to my room, took a bath and settled on my bed with my phone. Suddenly I got a thought to buy a two wheeler for myself.

As I am P.A from tomorrow my timings gonna be hectic. I will have to leave office only when my boss leaves. Having a two wheeler would be better. I don't need to run here and there to catch a bus.

Next day

"This is your first day as P.A Aadya. All the best. I know you can do it" I told myself infront of mirror.

What should I wear now? Tops and leggings won't work out. I need to look a little professional. What would look more professional and elegant than a saree...I thought.

I opened my wardrobe, took out a saree and draped it. I took my breakfast and headed to office.
.
.
.
To be continued.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow.. Aadya as her boss's P.A. She draped a saree...

Her pic of saree is in the cover photo of this chapter and the next chapter.. give it a look..

I hope you liked this chapter.

Comment and let me know your opinions.

More chapters ahead. Will update the next chapter soon.

Thank you :)