54. Stuck with the past

Aadya's POV

I woke up due to birds chirping. Omkar was in sound sleep. I looked at his cheek. It had the violet marks. I kissed his cheek gently when he opened his eyes and looked at me. We had an eye lock. He broke the eye contact and looked away.

"I don't know what happens to him all of a sudden. He takes care of me and at the same time yells at me. He tries to get intimate and the same time pushes me away. I doubt if he is possessed by an evil. Ufff" thinking so I got up from the bed.

As usual I draped a Saree after taking a shower. Omkar dressed in formals.

We descended the stairs and everyone started giggling. God!! Somebody save us. It was punishment which I gave him and they understood it as something else.

We gulped the food and left to office.

We stepped out of the car and entered the lobby. The crew started giggling. Omkar marched into his cabin to avoid the giggles. I followed him chuckling.

Those days were so hectic for us. We had important conferences so we're making preparations.

It was recess time. He asked me to get him coffee.

Author's POV

Aadya brought two cups one for Omkar and one obviously for herself.

"Omkar. Here's your coffee" she said.

"Hmmm.. place it here" he said still typing the keys of his laptop. She placed the cup a few cms away from the laptop and seated in a chair which was opposite to him.

She took the first sip and was thinking something. Omkar who was still engrossed in typing the keys tried to take the cup without even looking at it. And within few seconds the coffee kissed the floor. This brought Aadya back to her senses.

"How did it fall?" she asked.

"I was trying to catch the cup and I don't how I pushed it and it landed on the floor" he replied.

She gave him a death stare.

"What?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Can't you hold a cup properly?" she said in disbelief.

"It happened by mistake" he said.

She rolled her eyes.

She gave a ring and a worker arrived and cleaned the floor. Sipping her coffee she stepped out of the cabin to bring him coffee but the coffee was finished.

Sighing she stepped into the cabin.

"Where's my coffee?" he asked.

"There is no coffee left " she said and seated on the chair sipping.

Seeing him becoming restless she went to him and extended her hand which was holding the cup.

He lifted his head from the laptop and looked at the cup and looked at her.

"You said there's no coffee left" he said.

"Haa" she replied.

"Then where did this come from?" he questioned.

"This is mine" she said.

"No thanks" saying so he resumed typing the keys.

"Egoist" she said.

"Think whatever you want but I don't need your coffee" he said.

"Huhh!! I'm placing it here. If you want then have it or else your wish" she said and placed it on the table.