42. Breaking down

Aadya's POV

I woke up all of a sudden and tried to rub my eyes yawning when I sensed something heavy on my right shoulder and something warm near my body. It was the monster. He was asleep with his head resting on my shoulder and with his hands around my waist. I tried to push his hand slowly to get up. With the gentle touch he hugged me more. I struggled to free myself from his arms but in vain. I didn't attempt to move anymore as it would disturb his sleep. The previous night flashed in my mind. Never expected that Priya would turn out to be a gold digger.

"Priya... don't leave me" monster mumbled in his sleep.

I looked at his face. It was looking pale with dried tears and his lips were quivering.

"Priya..." he mumbled again.

I caressed his hairs to calm down him.

Godd!! He was stinking. It seemed like he didn't take bath. Obviously.. he was in the same outfit which he wore three days ago i.e on that day when he informed me that he wouldn't be coming to office.

He opened his eyes in a jerk.

Omkar's POV

Priya was hugging and kissing someone.

"Bye Omkar" she said. The person held Priya through her waist leaving no gap between them. They held and kissed each other as if there's no another life.

In a jerk I opened my eyes. Huhh!! It was a dream.

Author's POV

Omkar opened his eyes and lifted his head which was resting on Aadya's shoulder. He sensed something soft near his hand. He caressed it in confusion. He looked at her. Their eyes met. He totally gained his senses and soon understood that his arms were around Aadya and it's her waist which he was caressing. In a jerk he released her and stood up.

Aadya who was taken aback by his touch gained her senses when he left her in a jerk. She too stood up.

Without speaking anything Omkar stepped into the washroom.

Aadya's POV

He released me from his arms and soon he stepped into the washroom. I looked at the clock. It was 10 am. Oh Godd!! Office...

I hurriedly stepped into the closet to take clothes. As he was in washroom I decided to check files until he comes out. The checking session was finished but he did show up. I looked at myself in the mirror. I removed the hairstyle and jewellery and looked at the clock. It was 11:30 am. Like seriously?? What was he doing in the washroom?

"Omkar" I gave him a shout from the bedroom. There was no response.

"Omkar. What are you doing in the washroom?" I questioned only to get silence as the response. This man..

"Omkar. Just come out dammit. I should also take a shower" I screamed more louder. There was no response. Fuming with anger I stepped towards the washroom door to knock but the door opened a little by itself.

Why did he leave the door unlocked?

"Omkar. Just come out or else I will enter in. You didn't even lock the door. I am warning you now itself. Don't cuss me later" I warned him again to get silence as the reply.

Within fraction of seconds I opened the door and stepped in and looked for him. What I witnessed shocked me to the core. He was lying on the floor and sobbing with the shower turned on. Water was constantly flowing soasing him. I rushed to him and stood on my knees.

"Omkar. Get up" I yelled. He didn't even seem to notice me. I held his arms to make him sit but in vain.

"Get up stupid" I yelled. Without paying any attention he was sobbing and sobbing. With a lot of difficulty I made him sit. Soon I realised that water from the shower was soasing us. I turned off the shower and stood on my knees infront of him while he was sobbing and sniffing.