14. Monster

Aadya's POV

Present

A strong breeze from the trees reached my face messing my hairs. I tucked my hairs to my earlobe and looked at the wrist watch. It was 8:40 am. I placed the ring in my pochette and rushed towards my scootee which was parked near the entrance of the park. I headed to office.

I reached office and went into my boss's cabin to check the files and make a schedule. He didn't arrive yet. "Still didn't arrive.. maybe searching for the engagement ring" I chuckled.

I remembered that there was a conference scheduled at 10 o'clock. I went into the washroom, changed my clothes and draped a saree.

I gave a ring to my boss but he didn't answer. I tried 4-5 times but in vain.

The receptionist gave me a ring..

"Mam.. the clients reached" said the receptionist.

"Ok. I will receive them" I said and disconnected the call.

I reached the lobby to receive them.

"Hi Mr.Gowda. Pleasure to meet you" I said and gave him a shakehand.

"Well..pleasure is mine Mrs.Omkar" he said.

He checked the surroundings and asked "Where is Mr.Omkar?"

"Sir is on the way to office. He will be reaching at any moment" I lied.

"It's appreciable that you still call him Sir" he stated.

I just replied with a smile.

"Plz come in" I said and took them into the conference hall.

"Plz be seated. Plz have some water and coffee. I will give a ring to Sir to know until where he reached" I said and stepped out of the conference hall.

I tried to give him a ring but in vain.

"When will this monster arrive?" I thought.

It was 10:20 am. He neither showed up nor lifted the call. How could he be so irresponsible?? I was constantly looking at the watch and at the entrance.

A grey coloured Rolls Royce car was in sight from far. "Huhh.. finally" I thought.

The driver hopped out of the car and quickly opened the door. And the monster stepped out giving a heroic entry...oops a villainic entry.

He quickly entered the lobby and looked at me. I walked towards him and said "Sir. Mr.Gowda and others arrived for the conference. They are waiting for you" I said.

He just nodded his head. I slowly followed him to the conference hall.

"Sorry for the delay Mr.Gowda. Hope you don't mind" he said.

The conference went well.

"So Mr.Gowda. What do you think about it? Should I consider it a yes from your side?" monster asked.

"I need to think Mr.Omkar. Why don't we have a dinner together tonight? I will give my decision there" he said.

"Sure. Why not??" monster confirmed.

"In my farm house tonight sharp at 8 pm. See you there Mr.Omkar. And yes..bring your wife.... not your assistant" he winked.

I didn't understand what he meant.

"Ok Mr.Gowda" monster said and gave a plastic smile listening the word WIFE.

They went away quickly as they had other conferences to attend. Monster gave me a deadly glare as soon as they left. "Into my cabin. Now" he said. I nodded and followed him to his cabin.

He threw the files which he was holding onto the table and slammed the door as soon as I entered and locked it from inside.

I was taken aback by his act. He slowly walked towards me and held my arms and pulled me towards him. I was frightened. He tightened his grip.

"Where is it?" he asked.

"What?" I asked him back.

"Don't act innocent. Don't you know what I am talking about?  I am damn sure...the ring is with you. Hand over it to me" he gritted his teeth piercing his nails into my skin.

Tears rolled in my eyes due to the pain.

Blood started oozing out from my arms. He didn't bother.

"You yourself threw it away right. Now why do you want it?" I asked.

"Just shut up and give me the ring" he roared.

I struggled and freed myself from his hands. I took out the ring from my pochette. He grabbed it from my hands and put it to his finger.
.
.
.
To be continued
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why is Omkar behaving this cruel?? What actually happened in these 5 months that made him this cruel??

Want to know why??

Go through the next chapters.

More chapters ahead. Will update the next chapter soon.

THANK YOU :)