81- Dot

A very short update.. forgive me..

                    ****************

Aadya's POV

It was another dawn and I opened my eyes as usual. My eyes automatically traveled to the pillow wall I made  between me and monster.

There was this small hole in the wall through which I could see the monster. He was still asleep. His hair was messed. Resting my back against the bed, I extended my hand to correct his hair but soon stopped and withdrew my hand.

I shouldn't fall weak infront of him.

I stepped out of the bed and entered the washroom after taking the towel and clothes.

After a warm shower I opened the door and peeped into the bedroom. Monster was not in the room. Placing my towel on the shoulder and tieing my hair with another towel I stepped into the room and soon rushed into the closet and closed the door from inside.

After draping the saree I stepped out of the room and entered the porch to dry my hair. Monster was on the porch working on his laptop. This early?

Without giving a heck, I stood near the railing. Slow breezes were hitting my hair. I brought my hair to the left shoulder and started drying it with towel. After a while I brought my hair to the right shoulder and started drying again.

I brought the hair to the left shoulder again and unknowningly turned to my left. Monster was looking at me or should I say gawking at me? He was not even blinking. Knitting my eyebrows I looked at myself. My waist was visible enough that was grabbing his attention.

Immediately I covered my waist with my saree and that brought him back to his senses. He looked at his laptop and started working again.

I resumed drying my hair and after a while unknowingly looked at him. He was staring my waist again. I covered it with saree and he looked at laptop.

Pervert....

"I think you should take a shower. It will get late or else Sir" I said without losing my cool and he nodded and left in embarrassment.

Shooking my head in disbelief I resumed drying my hair.

                          *******
We had breakfast and soon left for office.

I seated on the couch and started making a schedule for monster. He was typing the keys of his laptop.

After making the schedule I reached him.

"Sir" I said as soon as I stood at a good two feet distance from his chair.

"Tell me the schedule" he said shifting his attention towards me.

"Sir at 11:30 am we have a meeting regarding the expenses we made in the past month. At 1:30 pm we have a vedio conference with Mr.Gowda. And at 3:00 pm we have....." I kept speaking and unknowningly looked at him.

He didn't seem to be listening my words. He was just staring at me.

"Sir. Anything wrong?" I asked.

He came back to his senses.

"Huh!! No" replied.

I resumed telling the schedule and he again started staring at me.

"Sir. You can tell me if there is any problem" I said.

"Well. The problem is that" he stood up from his chair and started nearing me. I took a back step as he started taking forward step.