47. Saviour??

Aadya's POV

I got up from the chair and stepped into the room. He was lying on the bed staring at the ceiling completely immersed in deep thoughts. It was 9 pm. I took my towel and clothes.

After taking shower I ordered food for both of us.

"You didn't go to meet him?" he asked putting the first morsel in his mouth to which I didn't spare him a reply.

"Strange" he said and chuckled.

I really don't know with whom to share my miseries. I needed support. I needed someone to console me, someone to hug me tight and say everything will be fine, someone in whose lap I can sob without being judged.

Tears formed in my eyes. I tried hard not to cry infront of him. Silence filled the room.

Next day

I woke up to his touch. His arms around me make me feel secured. I totally forget my miseries when I see his cute face early morning. I feel like I don't need anything else in my life. I feel that he's my saviour. A smile spread on my lips and faded away soon as the reality was quite opposite. He my saviour?? Not even in my dreams. Half of my problems would have been solved by then if he had used his common sense.

We had breakfast after an hour after taking shower. I couldn't concentrate on anything. Most of the time I laid on the bed sobbing or staring at the wall immersed in thoughts. I didn't have the guts to look at Rohit's messages anymore.

Evening

"Listen. Take me to the balcony. Staying in these 4 walls I feel like I'm in a jail" he said.

I nodded and helped him to the balcony as I didn't fancy to tolerate any mockery. I made him seat on the chair and was about to leave when he held my hand. Strange..he never did that ever in our nine months of marriage. The feeling was beyond words to describe. I looked into his eyes.

"When you enter the room just close this balcony door" he said bringing me back to my senses.

I didn't get the logic behind it but did as he said. I just closed the door and stepped into the room.

After a while I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door and there stood a man in his black shirt and blue jeans. His back was facing me.

Author's POV

Aadya opened the door to check who was that.

"Yes. Whom do you want?" she asked whose back was facing her.

The person turned towards her. Aadya was beyond shocked. It was Rohit. He looked at her from head to toe with lust filled eyes.

She took back steps and tried to close the door immediately but it was late. Rohit held the door. Aadya tried her best to push the door but in vain.

He forcedly entered in shocking her to the core. He looked at every corner of the room.

"What is he doing here? How did he get the address? If Omkar sees him here I'm sure he'll give me more accusations" many thoughts were wandering in her brain.

"Hmm. Very luxirious" he said looking at her from head to toe and smirked. She understood the hidden meaning behind his words and took back steps.

"Ofcourse..your husband is that filthy rich and he must be enjoying" he said and took predatory steps towards her. She took back steps and couldn't move anymore as she reached the table.

"Easy baby easy" he said and held her chin. She pushed away his hand and was about to run when he held her wrist.

"Feeling shy? Don't worry baby. I will take away all the shy tonight" he said and held her shoulders and pulled her towards him. Her back was facing him.