45. Injured

Aadya's POV

"Shut up" I yelled and pushed him away using my whole strength. I was wiping my tears when I heard him hiss in pain.

With a puzzled face I looked at him to check what was that. He stood on one foot. A piece of glass of the beer bottle was stuck in his sole. Blood was oozing out. The glass piece was indeed big.

I rushed to him crossing the glass pieces carefully and made him seat on the couch.

I stood on my knees and held his sole. I touched the glass piece and moved it a little.

"Ahhh....." he sighed.

I touched it again and he hissed again.

"You have to be careful naa" I yelled.

"Excuse me!! It is you who pushed me" he complained.

"Enough. I don't want any arguments" I said.

He groaned and hissed again.

"Just keep quiet" I warned and pulled the glass piece in a single go.

"Ahhh. ..." he hissed louder.

I stood up and searched for the first-aid kit in every corner of the room but in vain. I checked in the washroom and found one at a corner in a cupboard.

I rushed to him and cleaned the wound first with water.

He hissed.

"Patience mister" I said. He gave me a death glare.

What more can I expect from him?

I put the antiseptic and slowly finished the dressing.

I stood on my foot and stepped towards the nightstand. I dialed to the reception through the telephone.

"Hello. What can I do for you?" asked the receptionist lifting the call.

"Is there a doctor available nearby?" I asked.

"Yes. Mam. But what's the issue?" she asked.

"A glass piece was stuck in my husband's sole. I removed the piece and the dressing is also done but I don't want to take any risk. So plz call the doctor. And also plz send a worker to clean the floor" I said.

"Okay mam. We will call the doctor ASAP. The worker will be sent now itself. Mam your room number??" she asked.

"501. Plz make it fast" I said.

"Sure mam" she said and disconnected the call.

Within few minutes a worker arrived and cleared the glass pieces and cleaned the floor.

After half an hour the receptionist arrived with a doctor.

Looking at the monster's sole the doctor said "injection cheyyali (injection has to be given)"

"What's the need of injection doctor? Just prescribe some medicines. I will have whatever tablet or tonic you prescribe" the monster said.

*looks like he's scared of injections 😌😌😌*

"No mister. It's a glass piece which is stuck. If left without doing any injection it will lead to infection" saying so the doctor opened his briefcase and took out an injection tube and a medicine. He fixed the needle to the injection tube and filled the medicine into it.

Looking at the injection the monster said "No doctor. Give me anything other than the injection"

"No mister. Plz pull up your sleeves" the doctor said.