68. Cold

A very very short update ahead. Don't curse me.

Happy reading.

_______________________

Author's POV

Subconsciously Aadya tried to toss to the other side but something was blocking her from doing so. She felt something heavy on her waist and near the neck. Something was warm near her back. She held the thing which was heavy on her waist and started feeling it with her fingers. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked. It was a huge hand. She struggled and turned her head.

Reality hit her in no time. It was Omkar next to her. He was sound asleep with his hand on her waist and head near her neck. His perfectly sculptured manly chest was against her back.

With the frown lines on her forehead she tried to unpeel his hand around her waist but he pulled her more into his embrace and laid one leg on her's. Most of his weight was on her.

"This hulk.. Godd!! Why is he so heavy?" she sulked struggling to free herself from him.
The more she struggled to free herself the more he pulled her into him. She gave in finally and slowly looked at his face. His lips had a genuine smile.

"Damn..this smile will kill me" she thought.

She examined his facial features. His bushy eyebrows, long eye lashes,  smiling plump lips, stubbly beard..

"Damn..how can someone be this appealing during sleep?" she thought.

She was completely lost in his thoughts. He moved a little in his sleep and pulled her more into him. His hot breath was fanning her face which made her feel the rush of hormones.

Omkar slowly opened his eyes after a while. They had an eyelock.

Aadya broke the eye contact and shoved away his hand and seated in a jerk. With the frown lines on her forehead she pushed his leg which was on her and stepped out of the bed.

She opened her bag and took out a Silk saree and other things from it. The frown lines were still dancing on her forehead.

She walked towards the washroom. His eyes followed her and soon she closed the door. The thud brought him back to his senses.

She stood under the shower and shut her eyes recalling that day.

"Why did he come here?" she thought. A lone tear escaped her eye.

In no time she heard a knock at the door. "Aadya".

"Yes aunty" she replied from inside.

"Come fast. We have lot of things to do" Kamala said.

"Haa aunty. Give me 15 minutes" Aadya replied.

"Ok" Kamala replied and left the room not before giving a smile to Omkar.

Aadya wore her blouse and underskirt but couldn't drape the saree as the floor was wet. Slowly she opened the door and peeped in. Omkar was in the room scrolling his phone.

She cleared her throat which made Omkar look at her.

"I need to drape my saree" she sulked.

He nodded and left the room. She stepped out of the washroom and directly went to the door of the room and locked it from inside.

She tied her towel to her hairs and draped the saree and put the matching accessories. She opened the door and stepped out. The house was busy with the preparations as the next day is the wedding.

Her eyes wandered for Kamala and spotted her near the entrance. Kamala was talking to a few ladies. She walked to Kamala.

"Hoo. You're here. What is this Aadya? Dry your hairs fast. And your husband..he didn't take bath yet. Go tell him to bath fast. We're getting late. We need to go to the temple. And Sanjana..she is not ready yet. This girl ..what do I say about her? I don't know what she will do when she goes to her in-laws" Kamala said in one go.

Aadya held her shoulders and said "Aunty please calm down. I will take care. You please see all the other necessities" She assured Kamala.

Kamala nodded her head. They exchanged smiles and Aadya was in search of Omkar.

"This monster" she thought and was about to walk to the balcony when she spotted him at a corner. She removed her towel from her hairs and placed it in the balcony allowing it to dry. 

She walked to Omkar and called "Sir"

He lifted his head from the phone and looked at her. Awestruck would be an understatement. Her saree perfectly complimented her.

She draped a lavender coloured plain silk saree. Her hair tied into a messy braid.

He examined her from tip to toe

He examined her from tip to toe. Her curvy waist had all his attention.

Aadya observed it and immediately covered her waist with the saree and cleared her throat bringing him back to his senses.

"Plz go and take a shower sir. We need to go to temple" she said with cold face. Her words sounded emotionless.
His heart ached when she addressed him as Sir.

She left without waiting for his reply. He sighed and stepped into the room to take a shower.

Aadya knocked the door of Sanjana's room. A girl probably in her tens opened the door. Sanjana seated in a chair infront of the mirror. Whereas a few ladies surrounded her working on her hairs and jewellery.

Sanjana looked at Aadya through the mirror and said "help me Aadii. I am damn confused with the jewellery"

Aadya smiled and shook her head. She closed the door behind her and walked to Sanjana.

She helped her with the jewellery and the ladies around appreciated Aadya for her selection in jewellery.

.
.
.
To be continued.
____________________________________

Hello friends.

Eid Mubarak Everyone.

Want the next chapter soon? Then vote the chapter if you liked it

How is the chapter? Waiting for your comments.

THANK YOU :)