75- Who is that?

Aadya's POV

Flashback continued...

"Are you nuts? Why did you drink this much?" I yelled pulling him more closer and looked into his eyes.

He laughed again like a monster..

His eyes...they had some other language. His eyes were red with evidences of tears. But why?

"You're crazy" these words slipped from my mouth and he smiled. It looked like a fake one. It looked like there's something else behind his smile.

He smiled again and in no time his head fell on my shoulder. 

"Idiot" I cursed him and slowly brought him out of the bar after paying the bill. 

With utmost difficulty I made him seat in his car and closed the door. I sat in the driver seat and started driving. 

The road was desserted. There were few lights visible from far.

"Why........" he said to which I looked at him and then looked back at the road.

After a while, his head unknowningly fell on my shoulder. 

"Aadiii....." he said while being unconscious.

I kept driving and he started speaking something 

"Aadiii.....d.o.n.'.t ....l..e.a.v.e... m.e...." 

Shocked would be an understatement for me. 

"Did he really utter those words or am I just dreaming?" I thought.

"Aadiii...please... don't....leave...me" he said again and a tear slipped down my cheek. 

I changed the gear and kept driving while he continued "I....know... I...made...a...mistake...give...me....one.... chance....please....." 

Tears rolled in my eyes. 

"Don't....leave....me.. Aadii" he said and the tears welled my eyes and slipped down my cheeks. 

He kept on speaking the same thing again and again. 

After a while, we reached his home. I slowly held his head from my shoulder and made him seat properly. I stepped out of the car and was about to open the door of his side when Dhruv came out of the house and said "vadina (sister-in-law)"

He reached me and helped me take Omkar out of the car. 

He held monster from falling. 

"vadina ..(sister-in-law) please come inside" said Dhruv.

"No Dhurv" I said looking at him and then looked at monster and said "take care of your brother. Make sure he attend the day after tomorrow's hearing atleast" and he nodded his head and took monster inside the house.

Next day...

I reached office and opened the door of the monster's cabin. He lifted his head from the laptop and looked at me and resumed his work on his laptop.

I didn't want to talk about the previous day's incident so I didn't utter anything. I sat facing him in the chair and opened some files.

Unknowningly I looked at him and his words echoed in my ears which he uttered being unconscious in the car. 

Aadii...please don't leave me.

I know I made a mistake. Give me one chance please.

I got up from the chair and stepped out of the cabin as tears welled in my eyes and I didn't want him to notice my tears.

"If he really don't want me to leave then why don't he utter the same words to me while being in consciousness?. Why don't he say those words to me? Why don't he ask me to come home? Why is he so coward?" I thought sobbing in the washroom.