36. Returning back

Aadya's POV 

Next morning

I and my parents visited the monster's home as attayya (mil) instructed everyone that the monster's birthday should be celebrated in a garden. Shortly to say a picnic.

The day was entertaining. Everyone were happy except Khushi. What happened to her? She was sad from the previous night. Did she see Priya in the party? Did she get to know about monster's affair?

It was evening. We were about to leave. Khushi held my hand and said "vadina (sil) I want to come with you to your home. I want to spend time with you.Plz."

"Khushi. Why do you unnecessarily trouble her? Your vadina will come back after 2 weeks. Just wait" Niranjan mavayya (fil) (monster's dad) said.

Khushi being Khushi didn't listen to anyone. She finally came with me and my parents to my home.

We had dinner. Khushi and I stepped into my room. Soon I closed the door and locked from inside.

I sat beside her, held her hands and asked "Khushi. What happened to you all of a sudden at the party? Why were you looking so dull?"

She narrated me every incident. Tears rolled down her cheeks. A lone tear escaped from my eye. I wiped her tears and hugged her.

She broke the hug and uttered "vadina. You know about annayya's affair right"

I nodded. I couldn't control my tears anymore.

"What actually happened vadina? When did you get to know about it? Did you know about it before marriage? Did annayya write any letter to you before marriage?" she shooted questions.

I narrated her each and every incident which happened between me and monster. Every incident which I witnessed.

We couldn't control our tears. Khushi hugged to console me. I sobbed in her arms.

"Vadina. You don't deserve this mental torture. I think you should divorce annayya. What do you say?" she said.

I didn't reply anything.

"Tomorrow after going home I will spill the beans. Just wait and watch vadina. Everyone will support you." she uttered.

"No Khushi. You're not going to do anything like that." I said.

"But vadina..." she was about to speak but I cut and said "No buts and no ifs. You're not going to say anything. If you really consider me as your vadina don't do anything".

I compelled her to promise me that she wouldn't reveal anything.

The next day Khushi left to her home.

After 2 weeks

Aashada masam was ended. I had to return to monster's home. Before entering into the house attayya (mil) took aarti and removed dristi (evil eye).  I stepped into the home.

I took my luggage and stepped into the monster's room. I stepped into the closet and started arranging my belongings in my cupboard.

I heard the door of the room open. I went to check who was that. Ofcourse it was the monster.

He stepped in and said "You don't have shame. You know very well about my relationship but still you won't divorce me just to enjoy the luxury here." He cursed me under his breath.

"Think whatever you want. I don't care. Your opinions don't matter for me anymore" I said and stepped into the closet to resume arranging my belongings.

Omkar's POV

After witnessing me and Priya kissing each other Khushi stopped talking with me. Exactly to say after I slapped her. I shouldn't have raised my hand on her. 

I tried many ways to apologise her for slapping. But she ignored. She totally ignored me. Infront of the family she acted normal.

Bitch returned back after two weeks.
.
.
.
To be continued
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked this chapter. Comment and let me know your opinions.

Will update the next chapter soon.

THANK YOU :)