80- Sunday

Aadya's POV

It was Sunday. I waited for that day as the previous week had been hectic. Tossing to the other side of the bed I pulled the duvet to my head.

I was tossing on the bed with lethargy when my phone started buzzing. With a frown, I got up and looked at the screen.

It was from Keerti.

"Haa Keerti" I said lifting the call.

"Aadi. What are you doing?" She asked.

"I am quiet asleep but you disturbed me with your phone call. Tell me. Is there anything important to tell?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"No actually. What are your plans for today?" she asked.

"Nothing much. I just want to relax for today" I said.

"It's been so long since we spent time together. Why don't we hang out?" She asked.

"No please. I got to relax after many days" I said.

"No. We need to hang out" she said.

"Keerti please. Let me relax for today. We can hang out some other day" I said.

"Aadii. Don't be a jerk now. You have changed a lot after marriage. Is this the value you give to your friend after marriage? Getting married doesn't mean you can forget your friends. Can't you do atleast this much for your friend?" she said faking sorrow.

"Ok ok. Drama queen. I'm coming. Happy now?" I said.

"Very much" she giggled.

"Now give me time to get ready" I said and disconnected the call without waiting for her reply.

Tucking the hair stands to my ear lobe I looked at the clock. It was 10:30 am.

I entered the closet and chose a red coloured Anarkali dress. Without much delay I got ready after a shower and stood infront of the mirror combing my hair.

The door of the room was opened and I turned back and looked. It was monster.

He opened the door and literally stood like a statue at the door frame.

I cleared my throat and he came back to his senses.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"I am just going to hang out with my friend" I replied without looking at him.

"Ohh! How much time will it take to come back?" he asked.

"I don't know" I replied.

"Come fast. I will be waiting" he said and I paused combing my hair and looked at him.

I raised my eyebrow and he left the room.

*************

I reached the restaurant and looked around for Keerti.

She was seating at a corner table and I rushed to her.

"My god Aadii. You're looking gorgeous" she said as soon as she saw me.

"Lie" I said and sat opposite to her.

"I wonder your husband must be dieing seeing this beauty" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Will you please stop it?" I said and she said "why should I? I know you and husband must be on fire 🔥"

"Keerti please" I said pissed off.

"Ok ok. I will stop here" she said controlling her laughter.

*************