Sworn Enemies ~ Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

Lucia...

Last night I had to tell Luke everything Zarald had said to me. It upset him how Zarald doesn't trust him enough to keep me safe, or stay himself around me. I know he will never hurt me, and he told me that over and over. But Zarald doesn't know it.

The warning bell rings when we're in school and Luke and I say goodbye to the guys. "Do you notice something different?" He grins as we walk to geography. I furrow my eyebrows looking him up and down. "Um... different hair?" He shakes his head. "Different piercing?" He shakes his head. "You're so bad at this." He rolls his eyes, I laugh. 

"What?! Tell me!" I exclaim, he laughs at my impatience. "I'm taller." He states, a proud smile on his face. I burst into a fit of laughter, stopping in the hall. He looks at me, a frown forming on his face. "Why are you laughing?" 

"You seem so proud with yourself." He shoves me. I grin up at him. He grabs me, pulling me into his side as we walk into the classroom. I sigh deeply when I see Ivory. "Hey Luk- Wow! You got taller!" You've got to be kidding me!

He gapes. "Yeah I know!" He grins widely, looking at me with a 'I told you so' face. I sigh.

She smiles innocently. 

We sit down and Luke looks at me, chuckling silently. "So, what's going on Ivory?" We sit down.

 She beams, standing up and skipping towards us. She sits in the seat in front of Luke and leans over the back of the seat, gaping at him. "You know my name?!" She grins widely. 

Luke laughs. "Uh.. yeah, you're in my class and the teacher introduced you when you came in..." I try to stifle my laughter. It's so funny how stupid she's acting. 

She gapes again. What now?

"Luke!" She grabs his hand, I furrow my eyebrows. "Wow, you're hands are so big!" She exclaims, I purse my lips together, his eyes widen and he lets out a small chuckle. "Um.. okay? Thanks?" 

I prop my elbow on the table, resting my head in my hands. Please go away Ivory!

She makes the same expression, gasping as she looks down. Oh God!

"Your feet are huge too! You know what they say about men with big feet." She smirks. I gape looking away. She did not just say that! Oh my God!

I look back and she smirks at me. Luke! 

He laughs so loudly. "Alright.." 

"Are you going to the party tomorrow night?" She smiles innocently, he looks at me. "Yeah, we are, aren't we Lucia?" I nod sighing. As if he cares about me anymore why is he including me in this conversation, it's too awkward.

"Oh, well.. I hope to see you there," She winks, before the class come in, I sigh deeply. Well that's whatever Luke and I had, gone.

.     .     .     .     .     

It's Friday night and I'm getting into the shower for the party, thinking about Luke and Ivory. She's going to try something with him tonight, she knows I like him and she wants to piss me off. Well, so far her plan is working.

She's got me crazy with all of these thought coming into my head.

After I finish my shower, I go back into my room, looking through my wardrobe. I don't know what Luke will like. "Zarald?!" Zarald comes in a second later, a glass of blood in his hand. He looks at me confused. "Can you help me pick an outfit?" He smirks. 

"Why of course." He sets the glass down on my chest of drawers. "People have always told me that I have great style." I roll my eyes. "Now.. lets see." He opens my wardrobe and looks through my clothes. He grimaces as he pulls out a yellow shirtwaist dress. "I don't even know how that got in my wardrobe." I gape.