Chapter Thirty Eight.

Chapter Thirty Eight,

Lucia...

It's been two weeks since the guys left and all I do is look at tweets about their concerts.

Liam and Elise have come over a few times, to keep me company and we'd just watch TV or something. I really have nothing to do without the guys. Don't get me wrong. I have grown to love Elise and Liam. But I miss everything and everyone back home. I honestly can't wait to go back.

I told my parents and their excited. I told then not to tell anyone, so it can be a surprise. Elise and Liam have told me every time we seen each other, that they're going to miss me loads when I leave.

Right now, I am sitting on my bed listening to, of course 5 Seconds of Summer songs. I love the guys so much. I was on my laptop and get a call from Skype. I see Ivory's name so I answer it. "Hey Ivory" I wave.

"Hey Lucia, how have you been?" She asks. "Bored" I laugh. "You?"

"The guys just finished a concert like an hour ago... Paige is annoying the crap out of me" she rolls her eyes making me laugh. "And Luke?"

"Luke's fine... he misses you, they've been really busy so he never really had time to call b-" she gets cut off by Paige's voice making her roll her eyes. "Hey Ivo- oh hey Lucia, how have you been?" She asks walking up to the camera and sitting beside Ivory on the bed. Ivory moves over inconspicuously, making me laugh.

"I've been fine Paige, and you?" I ask, she smiles. "Amazing... Luke and I have so much fun together. We're constantly cuddling and he whispers thing to the baby, he's amazing" she says. I look to Ivory who quietly scoffs, rolling her eyes and shakes her head.

Paige's phone beeps and she looks down. "Oh gotta go... Luke wants me" she says before leaving.

"Luke has no time for anything, all they really do is band practise and concerts.... Paige is rubbing it in your face that she has him and you don't" Ivory says. "I know" I respond nodding my head and signing. "How are you and Michael?" I ask. Her face lights up at the mention of his name.

"Amazing... I love him so much Lucia... I really do" She smiles widely making me smile. "I'm glad you're happy Ivory" I say, she nods. "I can't wait until you come here" she says. "Can time hurry up so you can be here already?" she asks.

I laugh and shake my head making her sigh and pout. "I miss you so much Lucia" she says.

I see the door open behind her and Luke creeps in through the door. Ivory turns around and he smiles, waving. "Hey Lucia... Paige said you and Ivory were talking so I decided to come in" he says sitting down on the same spot Paige was.

"Hey Luke" I smile widely. Ivory smiles before getting up. "Michael texted saying he um... wanted me" she says. I raise my eyebrow at her and she laughs. "Bye!" She says before leaving the room.

"I miss you Lucia" he smiles sadly. "I missed you too Luke... I wish I could come back home" I frown. But on the inside I'm laughing because I am and I can't wait.

"Why don't you?" he asks. "I just can't" I tell him, pursing my lips together. He sighs and nods his head understanding.

Luke...

After I finish talking to Lucia I walk out of Ivory and Michael's hotel room. I meet Paige on the way out and mentally groan. "Hey Lukey" she says and kisses me. "Hey, Paigey" I say mocking her, she giggles.

"That's why I love you baby, you always know how to make me laugh" She smiles, placing her hands on my cheeks. I kiss her again and back away. "Can I go get some sleep?" I ask. She looks up at me and smiles.