Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty,

Luke...

The guys came back from the airport. I don't get why she would just leave with no explanation.

I know she was hiding something.... I just don't know what. There was a hint of fear in her eyes when I asked her why she was leaving, but I don't know why.

Right now I am locked in my room, curled up in my bed feeling sorry for myself. Why didn't I go say goodbye? I'm such an idiot. That was probably one of the stupidest things I have ever done. I should've said goodbye, get one last hug from her. But I was too upset to do anything.

"Luke?" I hear Michael's voice on the other side of the door. "Leave me alone" I mumble into my pillow. "No, you didn't eat all day, come on and eat, you could die" his voice was worried.

"So what?! Let me die, no one cares anyways" I shout, I don't know why I said that because I know people do care about me. Michael wouldn't be at the door if he didn't care. But Lucia obviously didn't care about me enough to tell me that she was in trouble.

"You know that's not true, now get the fuck out here or I'm breaking down this door. And you knwo Ashton won't be too happy when I make him pay for a new one" he says, I chuckle slightly but stop.

I sigh heavily and roll out of bed falling onto the ground, making a loud bang."What was that?" He asks. "Nothing" I groan, I'm an idiot.

I walk to the door and open it up. "Luke have you been crying?" He asks, I shake my head so he drags me into the bathroom and shoves me in front of the mirror.

I sigh at myself. My cheeks and eyes were red and puffy. I could also see dark circles and bags under my eyes, but none of that fazes me, I have been crying a lot and thinking about Lucia, which prevented me from sleeping.

"I haven't been crying" I tell him. He sighs knowing that I'm lying but he nods his head and walks out of the bathroom after telling me that they ordered pizza and are not eating it until I come down.

I walk downstairs after washing my face to get rid of the redness. They smile sadly at me and I sit at the table to eat the pizza. After I finish I go back up to my room. 

A few minutes later I hear knocking on the door again.

"Luke?" This time it's Calum. "What?" I groan, he walks in and closes the door behind him. He sighs and sits at the end of my bed. "I know I don't know how it feels but you should try and get on with your life. She's gone, and I'm pretty sure she's not coming back. Crying in your bed all day and being upset over this will not bring her back. I'm sorry if I sound too mean, but I'm telling you the truth Luke, we all will miss Lucia, but don't forget. There is always the internet. Skype, you can keep in contact with her" he says, I sigh knowing that everything he said was true.

"I'm sorry, I just wish I was as fast at healing on the inside, as I am on the outside. But I'm not, I lost the love of my life. Ans yes, I said it. I love Lucia, and I have for ages" 

"I'm sorry Luke" he frowns. "I really hope you feel better, we're all here, you have us to talk to. Please, do not keep it all bottled up inside" he begs, I bite my lip and nod.

"I won't... Can I be alone? I'm tired" I ask, he nods, giving me a pat on my shoulder before leaving my room.

My phone beeps so I look at it and see the battery is low. I plug it in and I was about to lock it but I stop when I see a picture of me and Lucia as my home screen wallpaper. I smile remembering the day I took that.

(Flashback)

"Luke come on" Lucia whined dragging me towards the Ferris wheel.