Chapter Forty Five.

Chapter Forty Five,

Lucia...

I was currently sitting on my bed texting Luke. I heard a crash downstairs and jump up. I run downstairs to see Ivory sighing as she cleans up a broken vase on the ground.

"Ivory what are you doing?" I ask, she looks up at me, a frustrated look on her face. "What's wrong?" I question curiously.  "Sit" she tells me. I slowly walk over to the couch and sit beside her. She turns to me and begins speaking. "Okay, so you know the way I went to visit an old friend?" She asks. I nod. "Well she told me this story....."

After the story Ivory told me. "Do you know how you're going to control it?" I ask, she shakes her head and picks up some old looking books. "I'm trying to find some answers" she huffs.

"Hello girls" my mum comes into the house with two shopping bags. "Hey mum" I smile. "Hey" Ivory smiles, hiding the books under the cushion behind her.

"What are you two talking about?" She asks, looking in at us from the kitchen. Ivory and I both look at each other and back to my mum. "Nothing much" I wave my hand to dismiss the topic. She nods and starts emptying the bags.

"I'm going to call Magdalena and see if she found out how I can control myself" Ivory whispers and walks up the stairs.

Ivory...

"Hello Ivory how are you darling?" Magdalena asks, her British accent sounding more prominent over the phone.

"Magdalena I was wondering if you found a way I could control myself?" I ask, she sighs deeply before she begins to speak. "I did" she said making me sigh in relief. "But....." she trails on, I bite my lip knowing I more than likely won't like what I'm going to hear.

"Magdalena what is it?" I ask. I'm not sure I want the answer, but I'll do anything. "You have to contact your parents, they should know how you can control it" she says.

"But how do I do that?" I ask. How do I contact my parents? They're dead" I tell her, confused as to why she told me to contact my dead parents. "Well... there are loads of ways, but the way I know most would be by a Ouija board" she says, making my jaw drop and my eyes widen.

"What? A Ouija fucking board?" I ask. Those things are creepy as fuck.

I've seen movies, read stories and heard about these spirit boards. Things always go wrong, people always die, or they just get possessed or haunted for life. I don't want any of that shit to happen to me.

"Yes Ivory. Nothing bad will happen, unless you do it wrong" she says. "Are you sure?" I ask, my voice quiet, I don't want to use a Ouija board but if it's going to save me and others from myself, I might as well risk it.

"I'm sure. Come to my shop tomorrow and I'll give you things to use, and rules to obey okay?" She asks. "Alright Magdalena, see you" I tell her before hanging up.

"Hey beautiful" Michael smiles coming into my room. My tensed muscled relax when he hugs me. "What's wrong Ivory? You look scared" he asks concerned.

"I'm not scared, I'm just thinking" I say. He looks at me and places a kiss on my lips. "Do you want to tell me what's wrong?" he asks, I shake my head. "Alright, but you have to when we get home" he states, I nod agreeing. I need to tell someone, and who better than the love of my life?

"Where are we going?" I ask as he pulls me down the stairs. "We're all going laser tag!" Emily exclaims, everyone cheers and we head out to the cars.

"Please  calm down baby, you're scaring me" Michael begs, that's when I realize I've been biting my lip and messing with my fingers.

"Remember, you're telling me when we get back home" he says, I nod and kiss him again. I smile and hold his hand as he drives us. "We're hear!" Luke squeals like a girl making us all laugh.