Sworn Enemies ~ Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

Luke...

I wake up in a face full of hair, my eyes widen. I slowly peel myself away from the girl and climb out of the bed. I look at her face, gasping when it's Ivory. 

I hold my head trying to get past the massive headache as I try to remember why Ivory ended up in my bed.

~Flashback~

"Luke, dance with me." Ivory grabs my hand before I can even answer, I look back at the guys who shrug. I laugh and she pulls me next to Calum and Lucia. They don't notice us because they are to engrossed in their own conversation. Hold on...

I could use Ivory to try and make Lucia jealous. If it works, then maybe she does like me...

"You look really pretty tonight Ivory!" I shout, hoping Lucia heard. She giggles. "You too Luke." She runs her hands down my chest, smiling up at me. "I like this shirt." She smirks, I laugh nodding. We continue to dance, Ivory continues to drink until she can't stand any more.

"Come on, I'll take you home." I grab her hand, she pouts. "But I don't wanna go home!" 

"Just come on, you can't stand!" I tell the guys that I'm bring Ivory home, they wiggle their eyebrows making me roll my eyes. 

We arrived at my house, she takes off her pumps, throwing them into the corner. She attempts to walk up the stairs but almost falls. I run and catch her, she giggles. "You're fast!" She gasps, looking at me in awe. I help her walk up the stairs and I bring her into my bedroom.

"You can sleep in the bed, I'll sleep on the couch." I throw her a shirt from my drawer, she giggles, taking off her dress. I roll my eyes looking away. She puts it on, falling over, onto the bed. She giggles, lying on the bed. "I'm not tired yet!"  She laughs.

 Ivory" I whine. I'm exhausted. "Come on, lets have some fun... we don't need to tell anybody." She looks at me, I shake my head laughing at her. "No." I just wanted it to look like we were doing something, so I can make Lucia jealous. Well, that is if she likes me. But no way would I go with Ivory!

"Can you at least sleep in with me then?" She sighs, getting under the covers, patting the space beside her. "Fine, just don't try anything with me alright?" She rolls her eyes at me. "Talk about arrogant." I laugh, taking off my clothes, hopping in beside her.

She is freezing. I pull her into my chest. "You're so warm Luke." She breaths, I chuckle.  

~End of Flashback~

I walk out of the bedroom and go downstairs where I meet Lucia making pancakes in the kitchen. "Eh, Lucia?" I make her jump, she turns around and laughs holding her chest. "You scared the life out of me." She gapes, I laugh and sit at the kitchen island.

"What are you doing here?" I question as she flips the pancake in the pan with her back to me. "I slept on the couch last night, the guys asked me to stay and Zarald said it was alright, so..." she trails on, I nod. "So... you and Ivory..." Here we go.

"Uh.. yeah." I chuckle, she turns around, her lips pursed. "I didn't think you would go for someone that threw themselves at you." She says slowly in a nonchalant voice. She smiles. I mentally face palm myself. I knew she didn't like me! Those fucking guys! Getting my hopes up like that! Ugh.

"Morning guys." Ivory comes in, her hair messy, my t-shirt still on her. She yawns, sitting next to me, smiling widely at me. "Morning Ivory." Both Lucia and I smile. I sigh deeply, I honestly thought there was some sort of feeling Lucia felt towards me. I guess I was wrong.

The guys come in and look at Ivory confused, before smirking at me, I shake my head rolling my eyes. Lucia gives us all the pancakes, but not for herself. "Your not having any?" Ashton asks her, she shakes her head. "I already ate." She sighs.

Michael...

The guys pat me on the back, leaving me in the kitchen alone with Ivory. Shit. She finishes her pancakes, smiling at me. "So you and Luke.." I mentally frown. I should have called dibs. 

"Oh no.. nothing happened between us.. He just brought me home and danced with me to make Lucia jealous." She smiles, I raise my eyebrow. "He told you this and you agreed?" She shakes her head. "He didn't tell me. I could tell. He kept looking at Lucia, trying to get some sort of reaction out of her..." She shrugs. "It's obvious they both like each other." She chuckles. "Luke told me you're always flirting with him." She nods.

"I'm devious like that.. I knew from the moment I seen Lucia and Luke stuck together, that they were either together or in love with each other secretly and don't want to ruin a pretty good friendship." I gape. "It is so obvious right?!" She nods laughing.

"So why did you come here and from where?" She smiles, remembering something. "Born and raised in London." I smile at her, admiring her beauty. She's so beautiful, her brown hair looks silky smooth, as the waves fall down her shoulders. Her brown eyes sparkle in the light, and her smile is to die for.

"How old are you?" I ask, she looks at me confusedly. "What is this twenty questions?" I shake my head. "You don't have to an-"

 "I'm 20." She laughs, I chuckle smiling at her. "Wait." She nods her head as if she knows what I'm about to say. "I'm not the brightest person, I've failed so many exams, my parents made me repeat."

Lucia...

"So.. did you and Ivory have a fun night last night?" I try to be as nonchalant as I was in the kitchen this morning. Luke looks at me, bringing me up to his bedroom. "We didn't do anything, she just stayed over, was scared so I had to sleep with her. She was really drunk Lucia and could barely stand. I don't think she would've been able to tell me the directions to her house." Sounds reasonable.

But there's still something going on between the two. They must have kissed. Oh God! I frown deeply. "What?" I shake my head. I heard how he was complimenting her last night, it upsets me. "Well... I'm going back to Zarald. I don't want him to be lonely." I tell Luke, he frowns.

"Don't leave me." I shake my head. "I'm going home Luke." I get my dress downstairs and head to the bathroom putting it on. I had to sleep in one of Michael's t-shirts, which was very comfy but it would have been a lot better Ivory was sleeping in Michael's t-shirt and me in Luke's. I sigh, brushing my hair into a ponytail.

I go into Luke's room, in my bare feet. "You look really beautiful in that dress Lucia." Luke comes up to me, I smile sheepishly, looking down. He pulls me into a hug, his hands rubbing up and down my back, I shudder under his touch, my breathing becomes heavier. I wish I could just tell him I like him so I wouldn't have to keep everything I feel inside.

I sigh against his chest and pull away. "Do you want me to drive you home?" I shake my head. "Come on, I will." I purse my lips together and sigh in defeat. I say goodbye to the guys and hop into Ashton's black Audi A8.

I sink down in the seat, sighing. It's been a very eventful night and morning.