Chapter Thirty Five

Chapter Thirty Five,

Lucia...

"Hellooo?" I ask into the phone. "Hey Lucia" I hear Luke smile. "What's up Luke?" I smile.

"We're having a dinner tonight, all of us together... we'll be over at yours to get you at around eight" he says. "Okay" I smile and hang up. I looked at the clock seeing it was already six. I quickly get dressed and all done up. It turned seven.

My phone starts ringing again so I pick it up and answer it after seeing it was Ivory who was calling. "Hey Ivory" I smile cheerfully. "H-hey Lucia" she sniffles making my smile drop.

"Ivory are you crying? Why?" I ask getting upset as I hear her low sobs. "I'm going over to yours" I say, I was about to hang up when she calls me. "No, no.... don't come here, I'll come to yours" she says, I nod but remember she can't see because she's on the other end of the phone.

"Okay, see ya" I say and she hangs up.

A few minutes later I hear a knock at my door. I open it and Ivory smiles sadly at me, her eyes red and puffy. "Ivory, what's wrong?" I ask pulling her into a hug and dragging her over to my couch.

"M-Michael.... H-he b-broke up w-with me" she stutters in between her sobs. "Oh my God... Ivory" I say pulling her into my chest as she sobs loudly. "Why?" 

"B-Because I'm a V-Vampire" she says.

.....

"MICHAEL! OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!" I shout banging on his hotel room door with force. "I'm coming" he groans sleepily. Oh my God, why is he always sleeping?

He opens the door with his eyes squinted and he has a messy bed head. "What?" He asks in a croaky voice. "Why?" I ask pushing past him.

"Why what?" He asks closing the door. "Why did you breakup with Ivory?" I ask, trying to contain my anger. I thought he loved her. I know I shouldn't get involved, but I'm just really annoyed. If he loved her, he wouldn't care what she was.

"Because she's a monster" he says giving me a look of disgust.

"So what?!" I shout at the top of my lungs, making him flinch. "I am a fucking monster too Michael! Does that change your mind on me too?!" I shout. "You're a fucking monster also... have you forgotten that?! Why else would you have to hide away on a freaking full moon?!"

He opened his mouth to say something but he had nothing to say. "Just fuck off" I spat before walking out of the room. I never thought I would ever speak to Michael like that, he was always nice to me, he would make everyone laugh with the stupid things he would come out with. But I can't even bare to look at him.

"What was that?" Luke asks running up to me while I stood outside Michael and Ivory's hotel room door. "Nothing" I snap, not in the mood to deal with anyone right now.

I was about to walk away but he grabs my arm making me look back at him. "Woah, what's up?"

"I'm sorry for snapping at you Luke, but I'm just really annoyed... Michael broke up with Ivory because she's a Vampire" I say and he nods. "I know, he told me... He really does love her, but he can't stand to think how long she lied to him" he says.

"She did it for a good reason though.... She loved him so she didn't want him to be in danger, just like I was with Ashley" I say. "It would've been the same for you too but you had to go and be all smart, using technology and figuring out what I was" I chuckle.

"Are you still coming to the dinner?" He asks me, I nod. "Okay, I have to get ready now, I'll see you" he smiles and gives me a small hug before leaving.

.....

"I don't want to go" Ivory frowns when I throw her one of my dresses. "Come on Ivory, please" I pout, she sighs.

"Fine" she says and quickly gets dressed. She does her hair and makeup.

Someone knocks at my door so I stand up from my couch and answer it, smiling at Luke and Paige. "Hey, Ivory they're here! Hi guys" I smile. Ivory comes up beside me and we leave.

We get into a mini van, fitting us all. I say hi to the guys, Ivory also does but ignores Michael. I sat in the back with Luke, Paige and Ivory. Michael sat in front of us with Calum and Ashley and Ashton was in the front with Emily.

When we arrive at the restaurant Ashton talks to the lady at the desk. She leads us towards a big table and we all take our places. I sat right across from Luke, which was slightly awkward for me, since I couldn't help but look at him.

.....

The whole dinner was amazing, we talked about loads of stuff. Every now and then I'd catch Luke looking at me, but I didn't think much of it. We all stood up after paying the waitress, we were leaving when Paige bumped into someone in front of us making her drop her bag and a pregnancy test box fall out of it.

Gasping I pick up the box and she looks at me with shock. I look at Luke, his mouth was wide open as well as his eyes, staring at the box. "What is this?" I ask giving her a death glare. This can't mean anything, she can't be pregnant and with Luke's baby... no, no... it can't happen!

"Well, that's something I wanted to tell all of you guys" she says looking at us. Luke's mouth and eyes still haven't shut. "Guys, I'm pregnant.... And it's Luke's" she smiles happily. I almost choke on air looking at her agape.

"No, no, no, no, no.... This can't be happening" I start to panic, worry takes over Luke's facial features as he sees me struggling to breath. I run out of the restaurant, everyone calling my name but I don't listen I just run to my apartment. I open my door and shut it in an instant.

Why is this happening to me, my whole fucking life is ruined... now we'll never have a chance because you can't just give up your goddamn child.

.....

"Wow" Elise breaths. After I stopped hyperventilating I called Elise to come over and talk. "Ugh, my life is so messed up" I say and she chuckles. "It kind of is" she says making me laugh. I let out a shaky breath until I hear a knock on my door.

"Ignore it" I whisper. "Lucia, open the door I know you're in there... I can hear you!" Luke shouts. Sighing I stand up and go to the door. "Go away Luke" I snap. "Lucia please, I had no clue!" He calls banging on the door. "Open up" he demands.

"And what if I don't?" I challenge. "I'll break this door down" I can hear his smirk. "I hate you" I open the door. "No you don't" he smirks making me roll my eyes.

"Lucia I'm sorry... if I knew I would've told you" he says. "It's okay, why do think this bothers me? You're my best friend, do what you like" I mess with his hair, but really on the inside I did care. I cared too much for my liking.

"Who's this?" He asks when Elise walks in. "I'm her friend Elise, you're the famous Luke Hemmings from the band 5 Seconds of Summer" she points out. "Yep, that's me" he laughs.

After a while Elise leaves and I pull Luke onto my couch looking at him, as he did the same to me. "You'll be fine" I smile. "Fine about what?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows. "Fine with the baby... You're Luke, you can do anything.... I'll be there if you need me, I'll do anything for you" I smile. "But you'll be here, when I'll be in California" he says. I look down knowing he's right.

He grabs my hand smiling at me thankfully. "You're amazing Lucia" he says making me smile. If I wasn't so dead I'd probably also be blushing. "I know" I joke making him laugh.

I hate that I love him so much. Why can't I just fall in love with a guy that won't make my life so complicated? Luke's having a baby. I will never get the chance to kiss him, or sleep in the same bed as him, since he'll be with Paige all the time.

I don't know if I'm going to be able to handle him having a child.