Sworn Enemies ~ Six

Chapter Six,

Lucia...

I look at the clock and jump when I hear Ashley's voice. It is four p.m. "Lucia! I'm done in the shower!" I sigh deeply. Why did I agree to go?

"Alright!" I go upstairs and hop into the shower. 

After I finish in the shower, I go to my room looking in my wardrobe for something to wear. "Ashley, I have no clothes, can you help me?" I walk into her room as she is drying her hair. She nods, smiling. "Because I have such a nice style?" I roll my eyes at her as she winks at me. 

"Yeah, okay. Just help me." I walk back to my room, her following behind me. She begins rummaging through my wardrobe, throwing things on my floor making me frown. Now I'll have to clean that. "This?" She shows me a dress that I wore once, I laugh shaking my head. It is way too formal for a house party.

"It's a party, not a dinner with the queen." I laugh patting myself on the back for being such a comedian. She throws the dress at me making me stop and she laughs. "Very mature." I roll my eyes and she smiles sardonically. "I know yeah, thanks." I roll my eyes again, and she continues to look at my clothes, sighing in frustration.

After a few minutes of trying to decide what dress. Ashley pulls out a black dress and looks at me with an approving look. "This one's pretty." She hands the dress and I sigh, looking at her. "Try it on. I'll be back in a few minutes, I'm getting dressed." She walks out of the room and I look at the dress. 

Will it be too formal?

I finally try it on and look in the full length mirror. It is a very pretty dress, and fits my body perfectly. It is at mid thigh, the sleeves are to my elbows, and it is a v-neck showing just the right amount of cleavage. 

"Lucia, do your makeup and hair, I'm gonna do mine!" I hear Ashley's voice as she shouts to me. "Okay!" I sit at my desk and look into the mirror. How am I going to do this now? I quickly put on some gold eye shadow, black eyeliner on my water line with mascara and lip balm. I stand up and go through my shoes. I have no heels.

I laugh choosing a pair of black and white converse. Ashley's going to kill me for my lack in fashion. 

"Can I come in now?" I hear Ashley knock on my door. As I finish curling my hair. I put it into a high pony tail. "Yeah." I stand up as she enters. She gives me a look with a raised eyebrow. "What are you doing?" She looks at my shoes and laughs at me. "What Ashley."

"Wear heals!"

"No. They're uncomfortable." I brush down the dress, she sighs rolling her eyes. 

 I hear my phone beep, I walk over to my desk and open up a text from Luke. "Who is it?" She comes over and stands behind me. "Luke." I read the text, rolling my eyes when she begins teasing me.

From Luke: Be there in a few :)

"They'll be here in a few minutes." I look at her and grab a black bag. "Alright." She walks out to her room. I look in my full length mirror and run my hand down my dress. I hear a car pull up outside. "They're hear!" Ashley walks into my bedroom and looks at me funny when we hear them beep.

"What?" I furrow my eyebrows. "How did you know? My room is closer and I didn't even hear them." I laugh at her and shrug. "I looked outside the window."

"Okay.. then lets go." 

We both walk out and see the van. Michael winds down his window and they all wolf whistle. We both look at each other and laugh. Luke pushes open the door, and smiles at me as I get in beside him. Thanking God it is a seven-seater van.

We pull up outside a house a few minutes later, cars parked outside, people on the front lawn. We stepped out of the van, the bass already pumping inside me. I feel sorry for the neighbors.

 "Wow, this party is pretty amazing!" I look up at Luke as he smiles widely. "I'm going to get so pissed!" He laughs at my expression. "I'm joking Lucia, calm down." He puts his hand on my shoulder, I laugh and we walk into the house.

"Do you want something to drink?" Luke looks at me, I nod smiling at him. Ashton Luke and Michael leave me with Ashley and Calum as they go to get the drinks. "Ashley! Please don't drink anything!" She frowns looking at me. "Oh look! There's a space we can go, come on!" Calum points over to a corner.

We follow him to the corner and we sit down. "This is so weird!" They furrow their eyebrows at me. "Why?" I look at Calum. 

"It's my first party."

"Well, enjoy it, it will be amazing Lucia." He chuckles, I nod. "Alright."