Chapter Forty Three.

Chapter Forty Three,

Lucia...

Luke left after we told Ivory. She left just a few minutes ago. I asked her where she was going.

She said to visit a friend. I start getting worried. What if she's not visiting a friend and she's going to do something to Samantha and Paige?

My thoughts are interrupted by my door bell ringing. I answer it quickly to see Calum with a small smile on his face, standing in my doorway. "Calum? What are you doing here? Ashley told me you two were going out" I say, he nods and walks over to my couch, sitting down on it.

"We are, but it's tonight" he says, I sit down and face him. "What's up?" I ask.

"Lucia, please tell me the truth. Like we know it's true but I just want to hear you say it out loud to me" he says making me confused. "Say what Cal?" I ask raising my eyebrow, sitting next to him.

He takes a deep breath and sighs. "Do you like Luke?" 

"What?" Why is he asking this? It's embarrassing to say it to anyone because Luke doesn't feel the same way about me.

"Do you like Luke?" He raises his eyebrow, waiting for an answer. "N-No, what made you think that?" I say nonchalantly.

"Lucia, I can hear you heart beat and it's racing... Tell me the truth please" he begs. I sigh deeply and look down. I'm too embarrassed to make eye contact with him. I slowly nod and look up at him through my eyelashes.

"I do" I whisper and he smiles widely. He hugs me and stands up. "I knew it, I knew it!" He exclaims and starts dancing, making me laugh.

"Why are you happy? He doesn't feel the same" I say, he rolls his eyes and plops down on the couch beside me.

"You are so blind. An actual blind person would be able to see his feeling for you" he says, I shake me head. "Lucia he fucking loves you, why don't you believe it's true?" He asks. I shrug.

Truth is, I don't know why I don't believe it's true. Every time we spend together, he's always so sweet and kind. He holds my hand, he hugs me, we cuddle. I don't think friends would do that stuff. Maybe they would, but I don't know. I've never done it with a friend before, since I never really had any close friends.

What if he does like me?

"Call him" he whispers with a wink and he stands up. "I'll see you later" he smiles. "Bye Cal" I wave and he leaves.

I debate, whether to call him or not. Should I? But what do I say? Maybe I'll wait.

I stare at my phone on the coffee table for a while. I hesitantly grab it. I click his number quickly. What am I doing? I was about to hang up but his voice stops me. Shit.

"Lucia? What's up?" He asks, I can hear a smile in his voice. "Um... L-Luke, can you c-come over?" I ask nervously.

"Yeah sure, is everything alright?" He asks worried. "Yeah yeah. Everything's fine, see you in a few minutes" I say and hang up before he can say bye.

What did I do?!

What am I going to say? I'm shitting myself. I'm scared he's going to laugh in my face. How do I say it to him?

My thoughts are interrupted, once again by the door bell ringing. Fuck.

Ivory...

"Ivory, It's about your real parents"

This made me confused. "What?" I ask. "I found your birth parents Ivory. But, they're dead. There's a whole story to them though" she says.

"I'm not sure I want to hear this story" I say quietly, but she hears and sighs. "It explains why you're acting like this" she tells me, now making me sigh.

Should I let her tell me it? I want to hear it so bad, but I'm also afraid of what I might hear. "O-Okay" I say. "Tell me the story" I sigh. She nods before clearing her throat.

"Well, years and years ago. In the eleventh century, your parent were turned. I know, hard to believe, you're parents are over a thousand years old" she says, shocking me. I never knew that was even possible.

"They were the strongest Vampires. Everyone worshiped them... They were the fastest and most powerful. When you were born, which wasn't long ago. They were able to choose. Choose if they wanted you to be a Vampire or not. They didn't want you to live a life where you drank blood, so they decided you should be human. A few weeks after you were born, they were killed. Other Vampires that didn't want to be ruled by your parents, hunted them down for years. When they were killed, you were given to Grace and Brian, your foster parents. They were very good friends of your birth parents. They didn't know about them being vampires. But when you met Drew and he bit you.... You got power from your parents. You are turning more strong and fast. You're becoming more fierce and you're going to hurt anyone that crosses the line. Ivory, you're going to have to learn how to control it" she says.

All of this was way to much for me. How do I control it? "But how?" I ask.

"I honestly don't know Ivory" she sighs.

"O-Okay, thanks for the help" I sigh and stand up.

Lucia...

Right now my heart is pounding in my chest. I paced back and forth until there's another knock on the door.

I walk up to the door and shakily place my hand on the handle. I open it and Luke had his hand up about to knock the door again. He quickly puts his hand down and smiles.

"U-Umm, c-come in" I say, he comes in and sits on my couch. "What's up?" He asks, looking at me as I walk to the couch and sit in front of him.

I criss cross my legs and nervously mess with my hands. "Lucia, why do you seem so nervous?" He asks. "I-I don't know" I say, looking away. I couldn't make eye contact with him, I was way too anxious.

"Lucia" he sighs and grabs my hands making me shake even more.

I think I should just spit it out. I'm shaking really badly. How do I say it?

"Lucia tell me what wr-"

"Luke I love you" I blurt out. His eyes go wide, mine do the same. I stand up and run straight up to my room. I lock my door and lean up against the door.

Fuck, I did it. My breathing was heavy and I was still shaking. I could hear Luke call my name from downstairs. I hear him walking up the stairs and he knocks on my door.

"Lucia open the door" he says, messing with the door handle. "I'm sorry" I say, my voice shaky and tears threatening to spill out of my eyes.

"Open the door, or I'll break it down" he demands. I shakily place my hand on the door handle and hesitantly open it. "Luke I-" I was cut off by Luke smashing his lips to mine.

I was shocked at first but then found myself kissing back. I smile against his lips, him doing the same. He pushed me against the wall, deepening the kiss. "I've being dying to do this for ages" he breaths against my lips. 

"Me too" I whisper, connecting out lips again, I honestly couldn't get enough. The tingle it gave me, the fireworks I felt.

We were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. We immediately break apart and see the girls and the guys staring at us. "I-I-" I was cut off by Ivory squealing.

"You guys!" She pulls us into a hug. I was beyond embarrassed. All of the guys were smirking at us when we pulled away. "I would've thanked Calum for pushing me to say it, but him and Ashley were gone out.

I look down at my feet. "Let's go watch some movies!" Ivory says, making the guys look at her and nod. I look at Ivory and smile, thanking her for taking the attention off of us, she nods and winks at me before they go downstairs.

I look up at Luke, who had red swollen lips, he smiles at me. His eyes lightening up while he smiles. I intertwine our fingers and we go downstairs. 

I sit in between Luke and Ivory.

During the whole movie, Luke and I cuddled through the whole thing. What was I afraid of before?

I'm glad I told him. I am really really glad.