Sworn Enemies ~ Twenty Seven.

Chapter Twenty Seven,

Lucia...

"Good morning Lucia!" Luke grins, stretching when he comes into the kitchen. "You're happy." I giggle, he hugs me tightly. "I'm happy because you gave me honestly the best birthday ever!" He pulls away. "Luke, the others helped plan it all as well." I look up at him, before turning back and flipping the pancake.

"Yeah, but I know you were the only one behind the concert. It was the best night ever and you're the one to thank." I smile. "Well. . ." I giggle. "I guess, I did buy the tickets and stuff. . ." He chuckles, hugging me again.

"Just date all ready!" Calum's voice makes us jump apart, I go back to the pancakes. Calum yawns loudly, walking to the fridge, his hair messy and his eyes sleepy. I laugh at his bed head and Luke flips him off for the comment.

I finish the breakfast and set a plate on the middle of the kitchen island.

"Do I smell pancakes?!" Emily comes in a little too excited and over to the plate of pancakes beside me. She goes to get a pancake but I slap her hand away and she giggles.

Everyone wakes up and eats the pancakes while Ivory, Zarald and I have our breakfast in my room.

"So, how was the concert last night?" Zarald asks, a little smirk forming on his lips. "Why are you smirking? What are you implying happened?" I scowl, he shrugs secretly. "Did Luke kiss you for the amazing gift?" I shake my head at Ivory, gaping.

"Why would you think he would?" I frown. "Um, because you got him tickets to one of his favorite bands. Did he kiss you or not."

"No!" Ivory grins widely, Zarald groans loudly. Ivory holds out her hand. "Pay up bitch." Zarald glares at her, handing her Twenty dollars. "You bet money on it?!"

"Hey, Lucia, don't be upset with me. I was rutting for you two." Zarald looks at me. "You guys ares such fucking idiots." I roll my eyes walking back downstairs.

"There you are, we're watching Family Guy, it's on right now. Come on!" Ashton pushes me into the living room, where everyone was seated.

.     .     .     .     .

We're halfway through the second episode and my phone buzzes, I frown deeply. Who's interrupting the great program that is Family Guy?!

From Samantha: Hey Lucia :) It's Samantha! I was wondering if you can come and meet up with me? I want to get to know you more.

To Samantha: Yeah, of course. I'll see you in Starbucks?

From Samantha: Sounds good, see ya :)

"Hey guys, I'm going to Starbucks for a while. Want anything?" I look at everyone as I put my phone back into my pocket. "Why are you leaving?" Luke frowns. "I'm meeting up with Samantha." I chuckle, sitting up from the couch. He nods.

"I'll see you guys." I smile walking out and hopping into my car. I'm about to drive out of the drive way before I stop. I can't leave them all alone in my house! They could burn the house down!

I start laughing at myself when I realize how stupid that is. I pull out of the drive way, soon arriving in Starbucks.

I walk in and spot Samantha sitting in a corner booth. "Hey." I sit in front of her. She smiles. "Hey Lucia, I'm glad you agreed to come."

.     .     .     .     .

"And we were walking in the grass and Adrian slipped on the mud and got himself covered in it. It was hilarious!" I laugh at Samantha's stories from when she lived in France.

I open my mouth to speak, but my phone buzzes, stopping me. I sigh looking at my phone, seeing a message from my mother.

From Mummy: Lucia honey, where are you? Can you come home for dinner?

To Mummy: I'm just out with a friend, I'll be home in a bit. . . I'll see you later :)

"Sorry Samantha, it was fun talking to you and showing you around but I have to get home for dinner." I smile, she nods her head. 

"Yeah, sure. I had fun. . . I'll see you later." She grins, as we walk back to where I parked my car. I get in waving goodbye and drive home.

.     .     .     .     .

I groan loudly when I get fed up of scrolling through Twitter. I walk downstairs into the kitchen, where my mother is. "Hey Mum, I'm going over to the guys' house." I grab a bottle of water, she nods. "Alright, be safe, please." She practically begs, I nod, kissing her cheek and grabbing my keys.

I arrive at their house and walk into the living room where Ashton, Calum and Michael is. "Hey Lucia!" They exclaim, I chuckle. "Hey guys." I smile.

I sit down on the couch beside Ashton and look at the TV. "Where's Ivory and Ashley? They weren't at home. I thought they'd be over here. . ." They shake their heads. "Ivory texted me saying she'll be over in an hour or so. . . she's just gone shopping with Ashley." Michael informs me. 

"And Luke?" I raise my eyebrow, trying to be nonchalant. "Upstairs." Calum smirks, I scowl. "He got upset, I think you should go talk to him." Ashton looks at me, I raise my eyebrows looking at Calum and Michael. They nod, answering my unasked question.

"Alright, see you in a second. . ." They nod. "Don't forget to use protection!" I hear Calum groan after he calls after me. I look back into the living room, Calum smiles innocently at me. I glare at him. "Shut up." He chuckles, winking at me. Ashton and Michael giggle.

I roll my eyes and head upstairs. I stop immediately when I hear the strumming of a guitar and a voice. 

"So here I am I'm trying,
So here I am are you ready,
So here I am I'm trying,
So here I am are you ready

Come on let me hold you, touch you, feel you,
Always.
Kiss you, taste you, all night,
Always.
Come on let me hold you, touch you, feel you,
Always. 
Kiss you, taste you, all night,
Always"  

I instantly recognize the song as 'Always' by Blink-182. Oh my God. Is that Luke?!

Holy shit! His voice is heart melting. How did I not hear him sing before? I gasp making the guitar stop. "Lucia?" I hear Luke's voice. I gape, standing still in front of his bedroom door. His voice was the most perfect thing I have ever heard. His bedroom door swings open and he looks at me with pursed lips. 

I hug him tightly. "What's wrong?" he asks, I push him into his room and close his door. "Why were you afraid to play and sing in front of me?" I raise my eyebrows. "You heard?" He asks sheepishly. "Luke, you have the most amazing voice I have ever heard, why are you afraid to show your talent to people?" I ask grabbing his hand. He bites his lip and looks down. "I'm sorry?" He raises his eyebrow, obviously not sure of what to say. I laugh, slapping him. 

He plugs out the Marshal amp, for his new electric guitar, the guys got him.

"You're stupid." He laughs, watching me as I sit on his bed. "I'm guessing the guys told you about my 'flip out'?" He sits next to me, I smile nodding. "Mhm, yep. Why are you upset though?"

"I just. . . Ugh, I can't explain." He sighs deeply, shrugging. I nod understanding. "These days, there's been a lot of pressure on me. It's weighing down on me, and then the guys were just pissing me off, so I flipped out. . . I should say sorry, I said some things that I shouldn't have." He sighs, frowning at me. 

"I hate the way I've been acting lately." He looks at me, pursing his lips. "Luke." I say softly, pushing his face back up as it falls to the floor. "You have been acting weird lately." I chuckle, he rolls his eyes smiling at me. "But I like it I don't mind how you're acting these days." I chuckle, grabbing his hand.

"Honestly Luke, please don't have these negative thoughts. Just tell us whenever we're putting pressure on you. I'm sorry that you feel like this. . . but don't forget everyone loves you and we would all be lost without you. Please don't isolate yourself from everyone." I whisper, hugging him.

"I won't Lucia. . . Thank you, I lo- I love how you came here to cheer me up. . ." He stammers, I smile and nod. "I hope it worked." I giggle, lying down on his bed, he chuckles, nodding and lying next to me, turning on the TV.