Sworn Enemies ~ Twenty Four

Chapter Twenty Four

Lucia...

(Six months later)

I can't believe. I honestly, can, not believe it. Our graduation is in a week! And I still haven't got my dress.

I can't believe how long it has been since I first met the guys. It doesn't feel like we've only known each other for a few months. It's like we've known each other forever. Ashley's finally with Calum, and Emily is going to be with Ashton. Michael and Ivory are still going strong, whereas, Luke, Zarald and I are loners.

"He's so amazing though." Ivory grins at Emily, talking about Michael. Apparently, they've planned to do it, on the night of graduation. Emily laughs, I roll my eyes. "Focus Burke!" Ashley exclaims, making us and everyone in the shop jump.

We laugh and she throws multiple dresses into my arms, taking me off guard. Ashley's not graduating, but she's here to help me with a nice outfit for graduation, since I'm not very good at picking outfits. I chuckle when I remember the time Zarald helped pick the outfits for that party a life time ago.

Ashley shoves me into the dressing room. I pull the curtain close, and try on the dresses.

Emily and Ivory already have they're dresses, whereas, me being stubborn and picky, haven't got one yet. Emily has a beautiful, black, lace, halter neck, midi dress, that fits her body perfectly, and stops at mid-thigh.

Ivory has a maroon, spaghetti strap, sweetheart neckline, dress, with a lace top and a chiffon bottom, which falls perfectly at mid-thigh.

I try on what feels like the one hundredth dress. I've tried on horrible dresses, and beautiful dresses that I didn't feel comfortable in. I finally finish putting on the dress and gasp. "Guys!" I exclaim, Ivory pulls the curtain open and they all gape at me.

"I think I've found it." I mutter, rubbing my hand along the dress. They nod vigorously. "Maybe you should try on some more to be sure." Ashley suggests, I shake my head. "This one's the one." I haven't been more sure in my life. Wow, I feel like I'm getting married.

The dress is a white lace halter neck dresses. "Here, try these on." Ashley hands me in a pair of silver platform heels.

. . . . .

(Seven days later)

"See you there guys!" Ivory and I hug my parents, Ashley and Katey. "You look really nice Lucia." Katey grins, I thank her, looking at myself once more in the mirror. The dress still looks as amazing as I remember, the heels perfect. Ashley did my makeup, a thin line of eyeliner, mascara and lip balm, nothing much but I felt amazing.

My hair is curled and left out, it cascades around my shoulders perfectly. Ivory looks beautiful too, her makeup is similar to mine and her hair is left wavy. We grin at each other, and head out to the car. "I'm so excited!" Ivory squeals.

"I can't breath." I gasp, she giggles and we get into the car. We soon arrive outside the guys' house, they all come tumbling out, Emily following close behind them, and they get into the van, except for Michael. Ivory parks the car in their drive way and we step out.  

He gapes at Ivory, hugging her tightly. "Wow!" He's breathless, I smile at them and hop into the van, in the back with Calum. "You look great Lucia." He tells me, I smile widely. "You all look so smart in your suits." I laugh, they chuckle all looking at me. 

Michael and Ivory finish canoodling and they get into the van.

On the way we stop at Starbucks and get some coffee, before arriving at the school. "Shit, there is no where to park." Ashton curses, we laugh, as he circles the block. We finally find a parking spot and hop out of the van, and grab out gowns, putting them on, getting the hats as well. We walk into the school parking lot, where everyone was chatting, in their gowns.